TEENAGERS

Listen to "Adore you" by Harry Styles.

(THANK Y'ALL SMM FOR LETTING THIS STORY HIT 2K READS AND 1K VOTES, I WAS ON THE VERGE OF TEARS WHEN I SAW THIS. YEAH, MY EXAMS WERE OVER BUT I WAS LACKING THE CONSISTENCY TO GET BACK ON THE TRACK AGAIN, BUT THIS SHI GOT ME ENERGIZED ASF SO EXPECT NEW CHS SOON.)

Jisung was getting flustered every now and then, while all Minho did was wake up and look at the boy. The sheets not letting the sunlight hit their skin. The older didn't forget a single thing about the night they had, neither did Jisung. But these unspoken thoughts were just making it more complicated, because Jisung was afraid that the older has forgotten it all, and so was the latter. The boy tried his best to avoid eye contact with Minho, but instantly failed because Minho called him.

"Sung?"

The tip of their noses brushing, as Jisung answered,

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" Minho's voice low and purry.

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to forget everything about last night and shall we move on cherishing it as a special memory?"

Minho didn't want to forget it, but he knew that the best he can do is ask Jisung for his choice. Afterall he cares for the boy's opinion. And Jisung was the one he spent the night with, so he can't force the boy to do something only he is fine with. Jisung was deep in thoughts, having trouble taking his decision. Forgetting it won't be easy, but it's the easiest way to move on. But that's not what either of them wanted. They were too focused on respecting eachother's decision when they were literally thinking the same, and they forgot to speak out their minds.

And at this point, Jisung has come to a conclusion that he likes Minho, not just because of last night, he's been feeling this way for long enough. From the moment he saw him, he knew that this boy was different. Someone he'd have to let his guard down for and someone he can't simply forget and move on from. And honestly, he enjoyed watching over Minho. As much as it was to protect him, it was also because Jisung liked seeing Minho everyday. He was happy when the older boy was happy, he was sad when the other was sad. From then on, he knew that his feelings were taking a turn they weren't supposed to take, because there was no going back from there. And the previous night just made him even more aware of these feelings that existed deep inside of him. But of course he knew that Minho doesn't feel the same, so he can't put him in a tight spot, only for himself. But he also knew that, it won't be wrong to open up to someone like Minho, who would never criticize him.

"Hyung, I guess I don't want to move on. But it's-"

"Me neither." Minho says absent-mindedly.

Jisung was taken aback by that, but was genuinely pleased with his reply. There was a disadvantage of it too, for Jisung. Because nothing will change if they don't move on, and later on when Jisung's feelings for Minho intensifies to the point where he has fallen in love with him, he can't change anything. Then it occurred to Jisung that he can't ruin his present, which is Minho, for the future. He wanted to be carefree for once and enjoy what was there for him, not worrying about what won't be there for him someday.

"So, are you thinking of drawing the line right here or letting it go further?" Minho asks, gently tracing the mole on the boy's left cheek. Jisung wanted to let it go further but he doesn't want them to be fuck-buddies. At the same time he wanted more, more of Minho. So he says, firmly,

"Let's not draw the line." Because at the end of the day, all the time he's spent with Minho would be more valuable. And since Minho doesn't have any problem with it, its alright. Or does he actually have problems and he's doing that because he doesn't want to break Jisung's heart? The boy saw asking him about this as the best option.