Chapter 1

It was a sunny Monday morning. A young girl by the name of Park Juya was preparing herself for yet another day of school. The weekend went too quick she thought as she stared at herself in the mirror, brushing her long brown hair. As Juya placed her hairbrush down, her phone pinged with a message. She looked at the electronic device and saw a message from her best friend, Jovi Kim.

Jovi : Goooooooood morning! I will meet you at school I'm getting a lift with the boys!

Juya sighed and placed her phone down. She loved her best friend to pieces, Jovi was like a younger sister to Juya, but every time Juya looked at Jovi, all she could think of was Jovi's older brother, Kim Sunwoo.

Kim Sunwoo, playboy, fuckboy and all around troublemaker. Did that stop Juya having a crush on the boy? Nope, she fell for his charms much like many of the other female students at their school. The only difference between Juya and those other girls, was Juya was completely invisible to Sunwoo. 

Juya was a friendly girl, having a few friends other than Jovi, but she wasn't as popular as the younger female. Juya never did anything to stand out from the crowd, but was never a follower either. She was just Juya. It didn't bother her, Juya was happy and that was the main thing. She just wished that sometimes, just sometimes, Sunwoo would say hi back when she greets him in the halls or class.

With another sigh and check of the time, Juya grabbed her bag off the floor and headed downstairs. She saw her father's car gone, meaning he had already left for work. Juya lived with her dad after her parents split when she was seven, she visits her mum on every other weekend, the weekend just gone actually.

After locking the front door, Juya started her short walk to school. She didn't mind that Jovi always got driven to school by her brother or his friends as she only lived a good ten minute walk from the school. It was relaxing, especially on a sunny day like today.

When Juya arrived, she greeted a few of her classmates, smiling and waving at them. She then headed inside to her locker, grabbing the books she needed for today's classes. As she was looking for the right ones, she heard screams. Turning around she saw many girls running to the doors and with the third sigh of the day, Juya knew who was about to walk through those doors.

The Boyz. Better yet, Kim Sunwoo and his boys. All the students flocked towards the eleven males, wanting to get close to them, as if they were a group of idols, but sadly not this time, they were just a group of troublesome bad boys. Juya then saw Jovi sneaking through the crowd, heading towards her. She smiled at the younger female, wondering how today would turn out.

A/n: Just a quick note! Please do not take any of the actions or words from the guys seriously, this is just a story, nothing written is to mirror the idols actions or words in real life. Happy reading~