Chapter 15

A few days had passed. Juya was happier than ever, Sunwoo wasn't as cocky as he used to be and the two were very happy together. It was Saturday and the new couple were going on a date. Sunwoo just told Juya to dress cute and comfy.

So Juya stood on her doorstep waiting for Sunwoo. The girl had a white sweater tucked into a black skirt. On her feet she wore a pair of boots. She looked down the street, when Sunwoo's car pulled up. It was their first official date as a couple.

"Hey beautiful!" Sunwoo shouted as he got out the car, opening the door for his girlfriend.

"Hi." Juya shyly replied. Sunwoo pecked her cheek before she got in the passenger seat.

Sunwoo quickly climbed back into the drivers seat and smiled at his girl. He started driving to a small cafe first of.

"So, what's your plan?" Juya asked.

"I was thinking I would treat you at the cafe and then maybe a walk by the river." He suggested.

Juya smiled at the idea. She still couldn't believe how sweet Sunwoo was. The couple soon arrived at the cafe. Sunwoo quickly rushing around to open his girlfriend's door again, Juya holding the giggle in as she watched him trip over his own feet.

"Thank you." She said as he opened it.

"Anything for my girl~" He sweetly said.

Juya smiled and then slapped his arm, Sunwoo fake screamed in pain and pouted. Juya laughed and walked into the cafe first, closely followed by the male.

"Why hit me babe~" Sunwoo whined as the pair waited in the line.

"Cause your being silly." Juya replied with a smile.

"Only for you." He said.

"I know, where did big bad boy Sunwoo go~" She cooed, making him smirk.

"He can come back later if you like, when we're alone...in your bedroom." He whispered, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Juya blushed slightly at the thought. She knew he was experienced, but Sunwoo would get a shock. Juya wasn't as innocent as many thought. 

The two soon ordered what they wanted, with Sunwoo paying, before sitting by the window to enjoy the view. Sunwoo had his gaze on Juya the whole time, making the girl blush.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, just taking in your beauty." He answered with a smile.

"Did the guys give you all these pick up lines?" She asked with a laugh.

"Maybe." He mumbled.

"It's cute." She replied.

Sunwoo smiled as the two chatted and ate their treats. Neither could actually believe they would be dating. A few weeks back, Juya was invisible to Sunwoo, the male not even knowing she was his little sister's best friend, and Juya never thought she would see the real side of Sunwoo, she thought the bad boy player was all he had to show. Now both being proven wrong and both very happy, they would be the next power couple of the school, next to Jovi and Eric of course.

Once the couple had finished their treats, they got back into Sunwoo's car, heading to park up by the river for a relaxing walk. Hand in hand, the duo stood on the bridge, looking at the calm, flowing water.

"I love you Park Juya."

"I love you too Kim Sunwoo."

The two shared a deep, sweet kiss, ignoring everything around them. The two not caring about anything else other than each other for that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That is the end of Invisible ~ Kim Sunwoo. I hope you enjoyed reading and voted. Feel free to check out my other stories. Happy reading~