Chapter 2

As Jovi walked closer to Juya, the female noticed the first year student had a pink frappuccino in her hand.

"Hi Ju!" Jovi greeted cheerfully.

"Hi bubs, whatcha got there?" Juya asked.

"A cotton candy frappuccino." Jovi answered, waving the sweet drink around. 

"You don't really need any more sugar." Juya replied with a laugh.

Jovi giggled and sipped the drink. The two girls were about to start a conversation, when Sunwoo walked over.

"Hey Jo, me and the guys are going for a quick smoke before class." Sunwoo told his sister, completely ignoring Juya, who stood right next to him. 

"Okay see you in a bit!" Jovi replied, waving her older brother off. The eleven males walked off outside, the screaming crowd now leaving as well.

"How was your weekend?" Juya questioned, trying to ignore the fact she was ignored once again.

"Good, Sunwoo had the guys over to watch the game. Did you visit your mum?" Jovi responded.

"Yeah it was nice and relaxing, we went for lunch and did some shopping." Juya answered with a smile.

The first bell of the day then rang, bringing the two girls out of their thoughts. They both smiled as people started heading to their classes.

"See you at lunch?" Juya called.

"Yeah! See you then!" Jovi exclaimed.

Juya smiled and started walking to her first class. Which just so happens to be Science, that she shared with both Sunwoo and Eric. Juya had a hunch the two wouldn't show up on time or at all. Living up to their bad boy status.

As Juya arrived, her seat mate smiled and waved at her enthusiastically. She laughed taking a seat next to the boy.

"Hi Juya happy Monday!" He exclaimed.

"Only to you, Haechan." Juya replied with a short laugh.

Haechan faked a pout, looking at the girl, making her laugh again. He smiled as she laughed happily.

"There's that laugh I love hearing!" He exclaimed.

"What's got you so happy?" Juya questioned.

"He's always happy and annoying." A voice called from behind.

"Shut up Renjun! Just cause your a moody boy~" Haechan responded teasingly.

Juya laughed at the bickering boys as the teacher walked in. She noticed two empty seats as the class began and wondered if they would turn up or skip once again.