Chapter 10

Juya's POV

It was Monday and over the weekend, most people's socials were filled with photos and videos from the party. I was already at school, sitting outside, enjoying the fresh air. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Jovi walking over, she gave me a smile and sat in front of me.

"Morning Ju." She greeted.

"Morning bub, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, did you have fun at the party? Did the plan work?" She replied.

"It did, he looked so jealous I was dancing with Jeno." I answered with a giddy smile.

"Good." Jovi said, I could tell something was bothering her.

"Hey, you can tell me anything right?" I said, taking her hand gently.

"I know, it's just the business with my aunt. Sunwoo spent Sunday with Sangyeon's parents who are lawyers." She confessed.

"It will work out, I know it." I said, being positive.

She smiled at me and then looked over. I followed her eyes and saw her brother walking over. I looked back at her with wide eyes as she giggled.

"Hey, hate to start the day like this, but Eric's having a fight." He said.

"What! Where are the others?" Jovi exclaimed.

"They are there, I came to get you." Sunwoo replied.

Jovi nodded and quickly said bye as she ran off to find Eric. Sunwoo then glanced at me.

"Have fun on Saturday?" He asked.

"Yes, did you?" I replied calmly.

"Could have been better." He answered with a shrug.

"How so? You have all the girls screaming and wanting to be with you." I mentioned.

"Yes, but the girl I want to know doesn't do that." He said.

"Well maybe you shouldn't ignore that girl. Not all of us are the same, we don't all just want sex." I replied.

He nodded and went to walk away, but stopped.

"You free tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Um, yeah." I responded. He nodded.

"Meet me after school." He then said before walking off completely.

I was slightly confused but also excited. Did I just agree to a date with Kim Sunwoo.