Chapter 14

Juya's POV

Lunchtime soon rolled around. Sunwoo had gone to find the guys while I went to find Jovi. I quickly found her sitting outside in the courtyard area. She saw me and waved.

"Hey!" She exclaimed as I sat down.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Rumour has it that Sunwoo went to classes today." She answered.

"It's true. He went because I said so." I said with a proud smile.

"My brother must really like you~" She sang.

"I hope so. But I need to ask about you and Eric!" I replied.

"What about us?" She asked, a slight confused look on her face.

"Mr Sohn was fifteen minutes late to class today." I said raising an eyebrow. Jovi blushed slightly and giggled.

"We just needed a bit of....relief." She said, making me laugh.

"As long as your happy." I said.

"100000000% happy." She replied.

I smiled and nodded, getting my homemade lunch out of my bag for the day. We both started eating and chatting when a couple of the cheerleading squad came over.

"Can we help you?" Jovi asked.

"You can't you little rat. But this one can. What are you doing with Sunwoo? Sucking him off everyday?" The "leader" spat in question.

"Uh what the hell are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Oh come on, Kim Sunwoo wouldn't want you, some nobody. So what are you doing to get his attention?" She responded.

"She's not doing anything apart from being herself." 

Looking behind the small group, I saw Sunwoo, along with the other guys. They all stood there as Sunwoo stood at the front. 

"Why her!" The cheerleaders whined.

"She's sweet, kind and not a total whiny bitch." He responded coldly.

They whined and ran off, making the other guys laugh. Eric quickly sat down next to Jovi, kissing her cheek and making the young girl giggle as Sunwoo sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Thank you." I said.

"Of course, anything for my girl." He said.

"So is it official?" Sangyeon questioned with a large smile, the group all looked at us.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Juya?" Sunwoo asked me.

"Yes, just don't fuck it up." I answered, kissing his lips softly.

The others cheered and laughed at my statement and I knew, Kim Sunwoo, however much of a bad boy he was, he had a heart of gold.