Chapter 7

Juya stood at the mall entrance for her friend, she soon noticed a black car pulling up and saw Jovi getting out. She smiled but then noticed Sunwoo glance at her. A blank expression on his face as his sister ran over to her.

"Hi!" Jovi exclaimed, as her brother then drove off.

"Hey, you okay?" Juya asked.

"I need a milkshake." She sighed, making the older girl laugh slightly.

"Let's get one then go shopping, was your aunt's bad?" She replied.

Jovi nodded silently, linking arms with Juya as the two walked into the mall. Heading straight for their favourite sweet drink shop. When they arrive, they are served quickly and sit down, watching people walk past.

"Alright bub, spill." Juya said once they sat down.

Jovi sighed and explained everything about her aunt, including what her place looked like. Juya listened the whole time, knowing the situation with her friend's family. Once Jovi finished, Juya took her hand gently.

"I'm sure Sunwoo will make a plan, he's a smart boy. He won't let you down and if it's a worse case scenario, come hide at mine." Juya said, making her friend smile.

The two chatted as they had their milkshakes, before heading over to some shops. Jovi was planning on Sunwoo to notice Juya tonight, she had a whole plan. 

"So, what's your plan for tonight?" Juya asked.

"Simple! Get you a dress that makes you stand out and make your beauty shine!" Jovi exclaimed as the two searched through dresses.

"Okay, I mean Sunwoo did look at me as he dropped you off." Juya mentioned, her cheeks blushing slightly.

"Good! I showed him a picture of you in the car." Jovi added.

"Why?" Juya questioned.

"So he knows how pretty you are and what he will miss out on if he doesn't talk to you." Jovi answered.

Juya nodded and then stopped for a moment. She spotted a short red dress on a mannequin. She thought it was a pretty dress. Jovi noticed and smiled, knowing that was the dress for her friend.

"Let's get it!" Jovi exclaimed, running over to find a size for Juya. 

Juya looked at the price tag. It wasn't too expensive so she could afford it. Jovi then held out the dress for Juya. She smiled holding it up against her body and looked in the mirror.

"It's going to look great on you!" Jovi cheered.

"I agree, bub." Juya responded.

Agreeing on that, Juya heads to buy the dress, butterflies in her stomach thinking about the party.