I see red

A few hours later she was still breathing.
That shouldn't be a surprise for most people, but for Ochako, well, that was a cause for celebration, considering the fact that she had just helped two villains.
Not just any villains.
Red Riot and Dynamight.
The duo that always left destruction behind, the duo that had no mercy and could and would kill your grandmother for breathing the wrong way.
That was what the news and the media told the public everyday. If you came in contact with these two individuals, you had more of a chance in surviving a plane crash than surviving them.
Ochako takes a deep breath before opening her eyes, basking in the feeling of being alive and appreciating the fact that her lungs were still working. She still has no idea how she was able to sleep last night since her anxiety was off the charts. Perhaps spending the previous day working the whole time had something to do with that. Her body was too tired to worry about the two men sleeping on the ground.
She finally opens her eyes and her heart stops when all she sees is red.
More than one pair of red eyes are staring right back at her. Instincts take over and Ochako knows that she's definitely dying when she screams and raises her hand to punch the first thing she could reach.
Which means she punches Dynamight in his nose.
"MOTHERFUCK-"
She gathers all of her strength and shoves the other villain that was looming over her away, and makes a clean escape to the other side of the room, leaning her full body against the wall to have as much distance as she can from them. She grabs one of her chairs surrounding her small table in the living room for good measure, even if she knew that she didn't stand a chance against them.
She manages her breathing from her panic to get away from them and she focus on the men in front of her, realizing that they were so much taller, and bigger and fucking huge in real life than they were on the few images she had seen of them on the news. Ochako herself stood at 5 '3 and they looked like they were at least a whole foot taller than her, or more, not to mention their broad shoulders and muscles that were barely contained by their clothes, especially since they were all teared up and Red Riot was wearing something that only covered his shoulders, meaning that his chest and eight-pack was on full display. She didn't even register his lack of clothing last night when she was patching him up, but now she couldn't look away from it.
Another reason she couldn't look away was the fact that the red giant was laughing so much he could barely breathe. He was holding his stomach and losing his balance, ending up laying on the couch she had just escaped from.
His companion wasn't so cheerful, his face was red with rage and he was holding his nose like he might have broken it.
"YOU FUCKING BITCH"
Oh right, she might have broken it.
She shakes under his hateful gaze, and mentally prepares herself to say good bye to her miserable life.
"Dude-" Red Riot starts "she got you so good!"
"STOP FUCKING LAUGHING SHITTY HAIR! THAT GREMLIN OVER THERE JUST BROKE MY NOSE!" he's checking if it's bleeding all the while glaring at his friend.
"GREMLIN? EXCUSE ME I HAVE A NAME!" the words came out of her mouth before she could think.
His eyes go straight to her and he growls "I don't give a shit! Look at what you did to my nose!" He points at it.
Against her better judgment, Ochako actually focuses on his nose and snorts when she sees that he's not even bleeding, something that the villain did not appreciate "YOU LAUGHING AT ME?"
She realizes with a start that she was in fact making fun of a dangerous criminal and drops on the ground on her knees, her head down "No sir! Please forgive me sir! Your nose looks perfect sir! Please don't kill me sir!"
Red Riot finally calms down and speaks "Ow, I love when they beg, you look so pretty on your knees princess"
She was thankful that her head was down and they couldn't see her face, because she was sure that she's more red than the villain's hair.
"Stop flirting with that gremlin and let's just kill her already" the other says, impatiently.
Ochako is still shaking, she doesn't like being at their mercy.
"Calm down Dyna, she didn't even do anything" Red Riot replies, putting his hands behind his head, getting comfortable on her couch "Probably"
"I don't give a fuck! She saw us! You know our rules!"
"But I'm tired! I really don't feel like killing someone" he lays down, stretching his whole body, having to put up his feet on the arm rest since he couldn't fit. She waited as they discussed her murder, getting annoyed because her knees were starting to hurt. Couldn't they just hurry up and kill her already.
Dynamight stresses "Red-"
"Do you remember last night? How did we get here?"
Ochako gets curious and listens closely to their conversation, making sure to not move and remind them of her presence.
"Someone kicked our asses when we tried to ambush another gang. We managed to run away and crashed into some windows. After that I passed out" he says, his back on the wall and crossing his arms.
"Then again. How did we get here?" He asks again.
"I already fucking told your stupid ass-"
"Not you bro. I'm talking to our princess over there" he turns to her direction.
Ochako stiffens and holds her breath, not sure how she could possibly speak without shitting her pants.
When she didn't answer right away, Dynamight growled at her "We asked you a question"
30
29
28
27
26
25
24
23
22
21
20
19
18
17
16
15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29