Pounding hearts

"Dirty laundry" is the first thing that comes out of her mouth

Deku tilts his head "What?"

Somehow her brain starts working again by the confused expressions of everyone around her "Dirty laundry. All around my apartment. I forgot to clean it up, it's a mess right now, so if you could just wait just five minutes" she didn't wait for a response as she opened her door and stepped inside her apartment at the speed of lightning.

To see the two villains wandering around her apartment like they owned the place. Red Riot is looking at the pictures on her wall and Dynamight is walking around her kitchen searching for God knows what.

"What the hell are you two doing?" she whispers, so that officers outside don't hear her.

Red Riot picks up one of her photos "Ow, you look so cute here princess. But who's the fucker with his arms around your shoulder?" he asks, glaring at the picture.

"That's my cousin. But it doesn't matter! You need to leave!" she whispers getting close to him and taking the picture from him.

Dynamight only growls, opening her fridge "Where the fuck is the milk? Why don't you have any shit angel? Everything is empty!" he slams the fridges door.

She shushes him "Are you guys fucking crazy? Do you know that there's a bunch of police officers outside?" she's pretty sure she's losing her mind right now.

"Don't forget the pro-heroes" Red Riot says, dropping on her couch.

Ochako waves her arms around "Yes! That to! Do you want to get caught? Why are you here?"

The villain shrugs his shoulders "To check up on you"

She gawks at him "Why in the hell would you want to check up on me?It's only been a few hours!" she squeals. Seriously, she was about to jump out of her window.

Red Riot says nothing, he only stands up from the couch and starts to walk towards her. On reflex, she tries to put as much distance as she can from him, falling miserably when he moves her to hit her back against something that wasn't the wall.

Walls didn't move up and down like they were breathing. She looks over her shoulder, only to look up and see Dynamight standing right behind her. She feels warmth against her chest, as she doesn't need to look to see that it's coming from Red Riot's stupidly large body.

The red haired villain puts one of his hands on one side of her waist, the blond villain doing the same on her other side, the whole time both of them looking like they were going to devour her.

Ochako found herself sandwiched between the two most dangerous villains in the entire world and she is't as mad or frightened as a normal person would be.

In fact, she was starting to think how it would feel like without their clothes off, they could even keep the masks.

Something was wrong with her and she wasn't sure she wanted to find out what it was.

Red Riot lifts his other hand up and moves her hair out of the way to her neck "Actually we wanted to check on this little thing" he rubs the spot where he bit her.

He could do the same in other places, she wouldn't mind.

She clears her throat and keeps her thoughts in check, she might feel horny when they are around her, but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't kill her at the first opportunity "I tried to hide it with some concealer. I went out with some friends" she told them.

Red Riot hums as he keeps on rubbing her skin "I can see that princess. I just wanted to make sure it was still there, otherwise I would have to do it again"