Leaving me hanging

Uraraka woke up the following day with a jump, her heart beating at too many miles per hour.

It wasn't a dream, Dynamight actually ate her out in the middle of the street.

And she liked it.

She was out of her mind, she really let a villain do what he wanted with her.

Well, that's not exactly true, since she was the one who asked him to make her feel good.

She guessed that the request was open to interpretation. She would have been happy if he had bought her mochi, or gave her a hug, or paid off her debts that her deadbeat father insists on ignoring.

Moving on.

She felt conflicted, she didn't regret it, but she wasn't happy about it either.

Maybe it would have been better if they were in a place more private. Like her room, or his room, or his evil lair. If he even has one of those.

She imagines Dynamight taking women to his chambers and doing unspeakable things to them. That he could do to her. Maybe, perhaps, she might let him.

She only knows one thing. She's never getting rid of them now, especially if Red Riot found out that Dynamight had his way with her and came to her house to take his turn.

She sighs and drops back on the bed, wondering when her stupid villains would come back to her.

She knows she won't have to wait long.

~~

It's been five days and nothing.

No Dynamight, no Red Riot, no hot villains breaking into her home or following her home like she was hoping for.

Dreading, the word she's looking for is dreading.

But apparently, she didn't have to worry about it. That's a good thing, right?

Right?

Like, she just thought that since they had been all over her and didn't even have her yet, she would assume that once they did, they wouldn't be able to keep their hands off her.

Maybe she assumed wrong.

Or maybe Dynamight found her disgusting and told it to Red and they decided to never talk to her again.

Ugh, she doesn't like that possibility.

She sighs, what the hell were her options?

"You okay?" she hears Mina asking as she mops the floor of the club.

It was daytime and both of them had a day shift, meaning that it was their job to clean up and organize everything before the club opened its doors.

She nods her head "Yeah, I am" she puts the glasses she's cleaning on their shelf "Just thinking"

Mina comes to the bar "Are you still shaken up from Saturday?"

Right, Saturday, the day she gave one of them want he wanted and they ditched her. Best day of her fucking life.

She groans as she cleans a particular dirt spot on the counter "A little. I'm just wondering how I haven't been fired yet"

When she came to work on Monday she was expecting to be fired on the spot. But she wasn't, she didn't even saw her boss that day and no one had come to talk to her about firing her.

"Yeah, the boss didn't even step foot here yet since that day. Do you think something happened to him?" Mina asks as she begins to clean up some tables.