To whore or not to whore? That is the question

Saturday came rather quickly, and the two girls rode a bus to get to the boy's apartment, where they would prepare for their night out.

Uraraka can't help but feel excited, she's used to the loud noises and seeing people drunk off their asses because of her job, but being one of the people who were drunk is something she hasn't done in a long time.

Mina takes her hand as they arrive at their stop, and the two of them walk together to the building where they will spend the night.

Probably. Mina definitely wasn't spending the night, she just wanted a place to get ready and make sure that Uraraka didn't chicken out, she's a good friend like that.

Uraraka's heart beats faster as they get closer, she's nervous to finally see them again because they haven't spoken since the boys beat her boss's ass for her. As far as she knew, from what Mina told her, none of them were working today, so the three of them would be home as they got ready, and the others would meet at their place later.

They round the corner and Mina squeals "We're here!"

Uraraka's jaw drops.

This can't be it. This rich-looking building that she only sees in movies can't be the place where Mina's friends live.

Her friend drags her to the entrance and they step inside of the building. Mina waves to the security guard and to the lady behind a desk and doesn't stop until they reach the elevators.

Uraraka looks around her "Remind me again of what are their jobs?"

Mina doesn't even look at her as she waits for the elevator "Why are you asking that?"

The brunette shakes her arm "Because they have to make a lot of money to be able to afford something like this!"

The doors open and Mina immediately steps inside and clicks on the button they are suppose to go.

The one on the very top.

Uraraka looks at Mina, flabbergasted "They can afford a penthouse?" she shrieks and the woman behind the reception gives her a side-eye. The doors close the next second and they're off.

Mina scrunches her nose "Ugh, I think they have some business? Or one of them is an heir to some grandpa with old money?" she asks like she's not sure

Uraraka tilts her head "You don't even know what they do for a living?"

Mina dry laughs and pats her on the arm "I just know that whenever we go out, one of them always pays, so what they do to get this much money is hardly my business" she tells her, looking everywhere but her.

Uraraka furrows her brows, Mina is acting weird like she's hiding something from her.

She doesn't like it.

"What if they're into trafficking?" she asks, crossing her arms.

Mina dismisses her waving her hand "No, none of that, they're too good to do that"

They go silent as the elevator gets higher, Uraraka side-eying Mina the whole time and the other girl smiling at the ceiling.

The doors open, and they see an open lobby, with a big door just a few feet away from the elevator. They step outside and Uraraka lifts an eyebrow at all the coats hanging in the wall, and another wall made entirely of shoe rackets. Guess they didn't like shoes in their house, which was fair.

Mina knocks loudly on the door, Uraraka right behind her. The pink-haired girl is jumping up and down and Uraraka can't figure out for the life of her why she's so excited.