I went to the fairway across the street from my apartment complex. I needed to get some white claw, I needed to be as drunk as possible. My dad had just died this morning. So I needed to forget about it. I walked in and went to where they kept their white claws. I saw two guys who looked kinda familiar. I didn't recognize them until they spoke. I didn't hear what they said because I was too shocked. It was these two guys called Sam and colby, they were youtubers and I was a big fan. So I walked up to them and said "Excuse me, but are you guys Sam and colby?" In a shy voice. They both turned to face me. "Yeah, are you a fan?" Sam asked me. "Yeah, I love your guy's videos," I replied, "I know you guys are busy, but is it ok if I can get a picture?" I asked. "Yeah, of course, whats your name?" Colby asked. "It's Hayden, I'm 26, and I've been watching you guys for a couple years," I said while getting my phone out. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you getting 5 packs of white claw?" Colby asked. "Oh, uhm, my dad died this morning, so I just needed to forget about it," I replied to his question, on the verge of tears. I can tell colby was about to cry, I didn't want him to cry. "I'm so so sorry," sam said looking down. "It's fine," I said, I gave them a re assuring smile. "Why are you guys here? I thought you already went to the villisca axe house," I asked. "Oh, a fan asked us to come down here and meet them, there user name was 'Hayden_is_da_worst', do you know them?" Colby asked. "Oh, thats actually me, I didn't expect for you guys to see it, let alone actually come down here." I replied. "Thats cool, also by the way, since we are down here, do you know any places that we can go ghost hunting for a video? You can tag along if you want?" Sam asked me, smiling.  "Yeah, I know a couple places, but this probably isn't a good conversation to have in a store," I laughed. They both laughed. "Yeah, probably not, what's your number? So we can keep in touch,"Colby asked me, pulling out his phone. I gave him my number. "I'm sorry, I know you guys are probably busy and stuff," I said, feeling bad. "Oh no it's fine, you're the only reason we came down here, plus we're staying for a week, if you want us to we can hang out, instead of you getting wasted," Sam laughed. "Yeah, that sounds better, where do you guys wanna go?" I asked. "Uhmmm, we can just go back to your place and hang out, plus we can talk about places to go, as long as that's OK with you," Colby suggested. "Yeah sure, I just live across the street, so we can just head there after you guys get your stuff," I said. "Alright, let's go" sam said.
Once we got to the front door of my apartment, I asked them, "I have a dog, he can get pretty hyper, is that ok? If not then I can put him up,". "That's OK, what type of dog to do have?" Colby asked. "A pit bull, he's 4, and his name is Lucid, he doesn't bite, he just jumps," I say, opening the door. "Is he named after the juice wrld song?" Colby asked. I replied, "Yeah, I was a big juice wrld fan when I got him, he's in his kennel right now if you want me to go get him?". "Sure," Sam said, closing the door behind him. "Alright, I'll be right back," I said going into my room. I let Lucid out of his kennel.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
New story!!!!! I'm sorry if it gets cringe, I promise it will get better. Love ya🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤