[TIME SKIP]
“So, what do you wanna do?” Cam asked me after we got all my stuff unpacked. “Don't we have something to do tonight?” I asked looking up to him. “Thats not for about an hour” he said and smiled at me. “Oh, we should probably still start to get ready” I said and went to our closet. “You know, there's a lot of time left, and it's not a very long drive.” He said and smiled at me. “So?” I said and smiled back at him. “So, we should cuddle until we have to leave” He said and laid down. “Nope, I'm gonna cuddle with Sean bean” I teased and picked up Sean Bean. “Wow, I'm being replaced?” Cam said and fake cried. “I have an idea” I say excitedly. “What is it?” Can asked and stood up. “This is so random, but, why don't we get a funny picture of evan. One of us can put his hair up like this” I say and grab a hair tie and give put cams hair into a little pony tail on the top of his head. “And the other can take the picture” I said laughing at cams hair. “Sounds fun, come on” cam said and took out the hair tie from his hair and grabbed his phone. I walked over to Evan's room with the hair tie. I made sure to be quiet so I could sneak up on him. I snuck up on evan and put the hair tie in his hair. He spun around on his chair to face us and cam took the picture. Me and cam started laughing while evan was looking confused at us. “Why did you guys do that, thats so random” evan said and started laughing too. “I was bored and thought it would be funny, send the picture to me cam” I said and smiled at cam. I checked the time and told cam, “cam, go pick out my outfit so I can get ready” “ok, be right back” cam said and skipped to our room. “Where are you guys going?” Evan asked and looked at me. “I have no clue, he won't tell me” I said and laughed. “Well, tell me about it once you get back.” He said and smiled at me. “For sure, I just hope it's nothing to fancy, I don't like fancy places” i said and sat down on Evan's bed. “Yeah, I'm excited to hear about it” evan said and turned back around to continue working. “What are you working on?” I asked curiously. “Emails, I'm so bad at sending emails” he said and typed on his computer. Cam came back into the room and told me, “your clothes are on the bed” and smiled at me. “OK, I'll be ready in a bit” I said and went to our room. The clothes looked pretty casual so I was glad. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I walked into Evan's room and they both looked at me. Cam looked me up and down and smiled. Evan's jaw dropped, “oh my God hayden, you look gorgeous!” Evan said. “Thank you, you ready to go cam?” I asked and looked at cam. “Yeah, come on” he said and got up. “Bye evan” I said while walking out. “Bye, USE PROTECTION!” he yelled while we walked to cams car. I turned to look at him, “what the fuck?” I said while laughing. He waved bye and went back inside. Cam opened my door for me and got in the driver's seat. He leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, “I should've picked a different outfit. Everyone is gonna be hitting on you” he said seductively It sent chills down my spine. “Well, I guess it's a good thing I only have eyes for you” i said and smiled at him. He smiled back and started the car.
[TIME SKIP]
After the movies, we went to a Taco Bell to get food. We walked in and stood in line, I felt eyes on me so I looked around. There was this creepy guy staring right at me. He got up and started walking towards me. I looked away and stepped closer to cam. “Hey, wanna go take a drive?” The creepy guy asked me. I just ignored him and looked at the menu. He tapped me on the shoulder and said, “hey, I'm talking to you. Come on!” He said grabbing my wrist. “Woah, let go of her” cam said getting closer to the creepy man. “Ha, what are you gonna do about it?” The man snickered and grabbed my wrist tighter, this time both hands so I couldn't fight back. Cam punched the dude in the face. The man let go of my wrists, “come on” cam said and held my hand. “I'm sorry” I said quietly while looking down at my feet. “Why are you sorry?” Cam said his face softened. “Because, we couldn't get food. It's all because I didn't tell you to change the outfit you picked out. I know it sounds so stupid b-” I got cut off by cam kissing me. Once we pulled away cam said, “you have absolutely no reason to be sorry. That dude didn't take my warning. Do you still want taco bell? There's a lot around here.” He said smiling at me. “Yeah, this time can we go through the drive-thru? I'm tired” I asked and leaned back into my seat. “Of course” He said and got inside his car.
[TIME SKIP]

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Hey guys! So I'm now officially out of pre-written stuff so it will take longer to update. Plus I have a whole other story and stuff like that. But I will still update as much as possible. Love ya🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤