There stood Colby.

"Hayden, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" He said. I looked up at him and saw he was being sincere.

"Whatever, we can be friends and shit but, you have to understand I'm with Cam." I said, moving to the side to let other people in.

"I know, I just want to be friends. Nothing more." He said and smiled. I smiled back and went to find Cam.

I couldn't find him so I tried to find Evan. I found Evan in the kitchen, so I walked up to him.

"Evan, where's Cam?" I shouted over the music.

"I don't know, he might be upstairs. Do you need me to go with you?!" He asked, still having to shout over the loud music in the living room.

"No, I should be good. Don't get too drunk, ok?!" I laughed and started to walk away. He laughed as well and saluted to me. That's how I knew he was already a little tipsy.

I walked upstairs and couldn't find Cam anywhere. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my wrists and pin me to the wall. I looked up to see a random dude.

"Hey there, sweet cheeks. How about you and me get out of here?" He slurred.

"No, sorry, I actually have a boyfriend. So if you could let me go that would be great." I said, trying to get out of his grasp.

"I won't take no for an answer." He said and started to kiss me. I tried to push him off but someone came from behind and punched him. I looked up to see Colby,

"Are you okay?" He asked and went over to me.

"No, where's Cam?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"He's downstairs, I say him run down the stairs, about to cry so I wanted to see what was going on. Come on, let's go" He said and started walking down stairs.

{CAMS POV}

I walked out of the bathroom to find Hayden kissing some random dude. I quickly ran downstairs, about to cry when I ran into Colby. I really didn't want to deal with him so I ran to find Evan. At this point I was crying, I found Evan hanging out with some people, but as soon as he saw me he got up and ran over to me.

"What happened?" He slurred as he brought me outside.

"H-hayden was k-kissing another g-guy" I said in between sobs. I looked up at him and he looked hurt.

"Maybe the guy put himself on her. You know she loves you dude" Evan said, trying to calm me down. Hayden and Colby came outside, as soon as she saw me she ran over to me. I just moved away, I was so angry and I didn't want to talk to her right now.

"Cam, please-" I cut her off.

"No! I was in the bathroom for five fucking minutes and you go kiss another guy!" I yelled, starting to get pissed.

"He put himsle-" I cut her off again.

"I don't wanna hear it Hayden!" I said and pushed her off of me. I got up and looked at her. She looked hurt and sad, I knew I immediately regretted it but I was too hurt and mad.

"Cam, calm d-" Colby said and grabbed my arm. I looked at him and punched him. I ran to the car and drove home. I needed to go home before I really did something I would regret.

{HAYDEN'S POV}

I got up to check on Colby.

"Are you okay?" I asked, helping him get up.

"Yeah, you guys can stay here tonight. Or, me or Sam can drive you home Evan?" Colby asked and looked at Evan.

"I'll just have Sam drive me, I have to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I'll talk to you tomorrow Hayden. Just know that he loves you more than anything, he won't be mad forever." He slurred a little bit and hugged me. I guess the whole fight with Cam thing sobered him up a little.

He walked away to go find Sam. I turned to Colby,

"Are you sure your ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's just get ready for bed. You can sleep in my room while I sleep on the couch or something." He said and started walking inside.

"Are you sure? I can just sleep on the couch, I don't mind" I said walking beside him.

"No, I insist. Do you need clothes?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, but I can just sleep in this or something" I said, really not wanting to be a burden.

"It's fine, I have some clothes you can wear. Or, if you feel uncomfortable wearing my clothes after what happened, you can ask Sam. I bet he'll lend you some." He said, opening his bedroom door.

"I'll just wear yours, I don't wanna bother Sam" I said and sat on his bed.

"Ok, I'll be right back" he said and walked to his closet. He came back with a t-shirt and sweat pants.

"I'll step out so you can get changed, if you need anything let me know" he said walking out.

"Thank you" I said and smiled at him. He looked back at me before he closed the door and smiled too.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE}

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating 😭 so, how do you feel about what happened with Hayden and Cam? I'll be updating more I promise🙏 love ya🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤