We got back home and we decided to watch a movie with Evan.
“What movie do you wanna watch?” Cam asked, grabbing the remote and sitting on the couch.
“I don't know, what do you wanna watch Evan?” I asked, sitting down next to Cam. After I sat down, my phone dinged.
**One new message from Sam**
I opened the messages.
Sam:
Hey, why did you move out?
Me:
Because of colby
It'll be easier if we call to talk abt it
Sam:
Ok, I'm free rn if you wanna call?
Me:
Yeah, sure one sec
“I'll be back in a second” I say to Cam and Evan before walking to Cam's room. I called Sam while petting Sean Bean.
Sam: hey
Me: hey, sorry I haven't called, I had a rough day
Sam: it's fine, what happened today?
Me: me and Cam went to taco bell, this creepy dude walked up to me and told me to go with him. I ignored him until he grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me out of there. Cam got in the guys face but the weird guy wouldn't let me go. So Cam punched him in the face and we left.
Sam: wow, are you okay?
Me: yeah, it was just a lot
Sam: ok, so what happened between you and colby?
Me: me and colby had a thing going on. But then me and Cam kissed. That night Colby was texting Amber and I say her contact name. I told him to go to his own bed. He questioned why and I told him that I saw Amber's contact name. Long story short. We had an argument which led to me calling Cam. Colby called me a slut, he grabbed me by my wrist and threw me to the ground. Me and Cam drove to him and Evan's house. Colby comes to their house and punches both of them. That's what happened between us.
Sam: I'm so sorry, can we still be friends?
Me: of course, sorry I couldn't stay there
Sam: no, it's completely fine. So how are you and Cam?
Me: Cam asked me out last night!
Sam: Oh my God! Really?! I'm so happy for you!
Me: thank you! It's been so good talking to you but I have to go. I'll talk to you soon!
Sam: bye
He said then hung up. I really enjoy Sam's company. I'm happy he wanted to still be friends. I walked out and went back to Cam and Evan. They were watching hunger games. I sat next to Cam and put my head on his shoulder. He looked at me quickly and put his arm around me. I ended up falling asleep.
When I woke up, I was in Cam's bed alone. I got up and went into the kitchen. There stood Cam and Evan. Evan was in front of the stove. Mixing something in a pot. Cam was frantically looking around the kitchen for something.
“What's going on?” I said, very confused about what they were doing. Cam looked over to me and smiled.
“Cam! Where's the eggs at?! I need them!” Evan shouted, sounding very stressed.
“Here” Cam said, handing Evan the eggs. He then walked over to me and hugged me tight. “Sorry if we woke you up”
“It's fine, but what's going on?” I said, looking up at him.
“We were gonna cook you breakfast. Evan wanted to cook it but he is terrible at cooking” Cam said while laughing. I chuckled softly.
“Thank you, go help Evan” I said, pointing over to a struggling Evan. He walked over to Evan and began cooking the eggs. Evan walked over to me.
“Sorry, I tried to cook you eggs and bacon but I didn't work out so well” he said, laughing slightly.
“It's OK Evan, it's the thought that counts” I said, smiling at him. He smiled back and went over to the stove. I heard my phone ding.
**1 new message from Sam**
Sam: hey, I'm throwing a party
tonight and was wondering if
you, Cam, and Evan wanted
to come?
Me:
Sure, what time?
Sam:
At around 6
Me:
Ok, we will be there

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Sry for the short chapter. I hope you guys like it. Also, I have the ending for my new story 'an amazing sight' and it's crazy🤯 Love ya🖤🖤🖤