I woke up a few hours later to people whispering. I looked over at Cam, who was still sleeping. I then looked towards Cam's door and found Sam and Evan trying to sneak in.

"What do you guys want?" I asked in a groggy voice. They both looked at me then ran out of view. I just shook my head and laid back down.

Cam held me tighter once I laid back down. I turned towards him and started to mess with his hair.

"Cam, wake up" I said softly.

"Why?" Cam muttered.

"Because we still have to get food. Also, Sam and Evan are back" I replied.

He let go of me and got up. I got up after him and headed down stairs.

"You guys are FINALLY awake" Evan said, emphasizing 'finally'.

"Whatever" I said and sarcastically rolled my eyes.

"Don't give us that aditude, missy" Sam said sassily and put his hands on his hips.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Cam asked, still sounding tired.

Just then I got a call, I looked down and saw my my younger brother, Kyle, was calling me. I walked away from the boys and answered.

Me:"Hey, what's up?"

Kyle:"hey, I just wanted to check in and see how's things are going?"

Me:"bro, so much has happened. There's too much to explain on the phone."

Kyle:"oh, well, can you sum it all up?"

Me:"So, I met Sam and Colby, I moved to LA. I met up with Cam, and am going on tour with him and Evan. Me and Colby got in a fight, I'll explain it later. I moved in with Cam, me and Cam are dating now. There's more but it'll have to wait. What's been going on with you?"

Kyle:"nothing much, also guess what"

Me:"what?"

Kyle:"I was going to be going to LA for a vacation. So I guess I'll see you there!"

Me:"really?! I'm so excited! When?"

Kyle:"I'm about to start to drive there right now. Since I live in San Diego, I thought I could just drive. Anyways, I have to go,  bye"

Me:"okay, bye"

I said and hung up.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE}

sorry for the short chapter, I just don't have motivation right now. I'll be updating more on my other story 'An Amazing Sight' because there's a lot more going on. Love ya🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤