Chapter 1 - House

Tim and the destroyer portal their way to a beautiful house on a mountain top, gazing over a gorgeous green forest and an ocean even further away with the sunsetting beyond it inflicting a golden hour onto the house giving it a amazing scenery.

The house was a decent size, not too big and not too small, exactly was Tim hoped for.

The destroyer then opens the doors to the house immediately opening up to a staircase and a hallway that seems to lead to a kitchen, the destroyer guides Tim the the kitchen first, showing him all of the utensils and items he would need to cook food and a pantry full of it.

The destroyer then shows him back to the entrance and too the living room with luxury couches and a huge flat screen TV and decorations that surprisingly also matched what Tim hoped for.

He then is shows to the dining room that has a big table and a bouquet of roses there that Tim is really happy to see.

They then walk up the stairs looking at all of the rooms, Tim then asks "what are the extra rooms for?"

The destroyer then shrugs his shoulders "uhh, I.. don't have the slightest clue!" He then nervously chuckles from which Tim ignores and continues looking around the house happy to see everything and is very great full for it.

A few hours later, Tim lays in the bed drinking some coffee after shower with the tv playing god knows what. He then pulls out his phone and FaceTimes Dane to see if he's okay.

Dean then answers laying in a bed looking beat, he then waves at Tim, Tim waves back through the phone and smiles for Dane to say "so, where have you been?"

Tim then says "it's kind of a long story but I kind of have a house off my own now.. ya know perks for being engaged to you know who."

Dane then bobs his head "I assume you also have a huge castle in hell too right?"

Tim nods "i think so, haven't checked it out yet though."

Tim then takes a bite of a brownie laying on his bed Dane then says "you seem to be enjoying the fact you can eat food again."

Tim then smiles "yeah it's good and all but, none of it amounts to how blood used to taste it's kinda.. underwhelming."

Dane then raises and eyebrow "really? I would kill to eat food again."

Tim then says "ya know I would've said the same thing if I was still a vampire."

Dane then laughs as Tim does the same Dane then says "as you can see I'm feeling beat so I'll call you later."

Tim then waves and smiles "bye!"

As Dane looks at Tim for a while smiling and hangs up.

Tim then digs his hand into a bag for some chips and eats it and exhales in disappointment "still underwhelming." Tim mumbles to himself as he walks down stairs to take the food and puts it all back into the pantry.

After closing the pantry he looks behind him to see the destroyer standing there at the table smiling at Tim.

Tim then jumps startled "you really need to stop appearing out of nowhere."

The destroyer then approaches Tim "sorry, sorry."

He says as he softly places his hands on Tim's hips and kisses him.

They both start to kiss all over each other as the destroyer slides Tim's head down to his dick as Tim starts to undo the destroyers belt and start giving him head.

The destroyer then says trying to put his words together "you know what guys secretly think when they get married to someone."

Tim then says "what." As he spits on the destroyers dick sucking on it.

The destroyer then says panting "free head whenever you want!"

The destroyer then nuts into Tim's mouth as he swallows all of it.

Tim then sits on the destroyers lap cuddling against him for his warmth as the destroyer lets out his burning wings and wraps them around Tim to help warm him.

Tim then says "for what's it's worth, you are surprisingly a good fiancé."

The destroyer then chuckles "I think that's the first time you complimented me, thank you."

Tim then smiles "don't sweat it."