Chapter 2 - World

It's the next day as Tim sits up in his bed stretching his joints as he walks up his balcony doors and slides it open as the rising sun beams through Tim and into his room as Tim inhales deeply feeling the warm sun dance on his skin.

He walks onto the balcony resting his arms on the banisters gazing over the forest with a smile on his face.

After soaking in the sunlight Tim walks to the bathroom and gets ready for the day.

Tim then gets some juice and walks back to the balcony and sits down on the seat provided gazing over the mountain noticing the sun has risen a little.

After relaxing for a while Tim gets a call from Shane as he picks up.

Tim places the phone up against his ear "Yo Tim!"tim then answers with hey what's up as Shane continues "Michele and I have been missing you down at that pack and we were wondering if you wanted to come visit us."

Tim without even thinking for a second nods and says "of course, I'm on my way!"

Tim then gets up as he holds out his hands as his wings grow out of his back, he then jumps off the balcony taking flight over the forest.

Eventually, Tim makes it to the pack grounds flying over it analyzing everything, he sees a small circular open spot in the middle of a huge forest, with cabins placed circling the edges of it and rivers that the moon wolves seem to use as a make shift moon pool that glows at there very touch, and of course, a bonfire in the middle of everything.

Tim then mumbles to himself "it's beautiful!"

He then notices Shane waving up at him as Tim flies down to the ground smiling and waving.

Shane then gives him a big hug smiling as Michele shouts "group hug!" And tackles the man both as they all laugh on the ground.

Tim looks around at the werewolves about noticing how all of the male werewolves are all shirtless.

Tim then says "none of you guys own shirts?"

Michele the laughs "were werewolves we get hot."

Then suddenly.. Antonio out of nowhere comes running towards Tim shouting "Nate!!"

He then gives Tim a big hug "Nate, your back!! I missed you so much."

Tim then says worriedly "Nate misses you very much as well Antonio." Antonio then backs up with a confused look on his face as he sighs and rubs the back of his neck "damn it's been so long I forgot about the whole Nate was an echo thing."

Antonio then continues "so you must be the original." Tim the nods "in the flesh, even though you don't know me I know you pretty well, all of Nate's memories are up here." Tim points at his forehead.

Antonio the looks around nervously "if you have all of his memories you know.. *everything* we did.."

Tim nods with a knowing smile on his face "yep."

Antonio then quickly shields his face as his cheeks turn red out of embarrassment. Tim then assures Antonio "it's alright.. uhh he enjoyed it very much!"

Antonio then cringes "you're making it worse!!"

Tim then chuckles nervously as he holds up his hands "sorry, sorry!"

Antonio then runs away probably to Lucious as Tim turns back to Shane "well that was nuts!" Tim says laughing as Shane laughs along with him.

Tim then gazes up towards the sky noticing the atmosphere has changed, looking up into the sky it has turned a shade of dark purple with hints of violet.

And if you look hard enough you could even see where the rift opened with a faint insignia their in the sky.

Michele then says as the sky starts appear like it's sort of glitching out "Tim, be honest with me.. is the void gonna open again."

Tim then takes a deep disappointed breath, and folds his lips into his mouth as he looks over toward Michele "probably, I need to ask my fiancé about it for more details."

Michele then says shakily "is it the end of the world?"

Tim then says "I dunno." As he shrugs his shoulders

Shane then tugs on both Tim and Michele's shoulders and looks into their eyes "if anything happens, I have both of your backs, where all going to make it out of this alive."

Tim then says "I hope so, the destroyers been so busy in hell, sorting things out about the void and all, I'm starting to think this is bigger than all of us."

Shane then comforts us "we're gonna get through this, we can get through anything."

Tim then nods as they all hug each other. As the words "where gonna get through this" echo through Tim's mind.

Later that day as the sun goes down and the purple hue in the sky becomes more vibrant, Dane, Sebastian, and Jacob arrive at the pack grounds as everyone greets each other gathering around the campfire to talk about everything that's been going on.

They all laugh and talk for hours, asking questions with good answers, playing small games, encouraging each other, Tim describes it as the perfect night.

They all then head back to their respective locations with Shane going to Tim to his house wanting to get a tour.

Tim then holds out his hand as his wings come out as Shane asks laughing "you're gonna carry me back to your house?"

Tim then shrugs "why not, I've got the strength of a vampire if not stronger."

Shane then says "I'm a pretty heavy guy ya know." Tim then says "I think I can handle it."

Shane then clasps Tim's hands as Tim flaps his wings over the forest and up the mountain to his house, as they fly Tim then says "told you I could handle it." As Shane laughs honestly surprised.