Chapter 4 - Oracle

After a long flight/run Tim and Shane approach the oracles sanctuary as Shane watches below in his wolf form and Tim flies above.

At the entrance Shane climbs the stone mountains and Tim descends on the platform.

The area around them was stone mountains all around under the voided sky. Tim then looks at Shane "wait out here and watch for anyone." Shane then gets close to Tim worried as Tim reaches his hand and places his head on Shane's chest "I'll be okay." Tim says with a reassuring smile.

Tim then walks into the cave and into the darkness upon entering, hanging spiders are seen and centipedes and other insects crawl around within the cave.

Reaching the end of the cave lies a small pool, Tim then gets ready to turn around thinking they must've not been in the right cave but then suddenly... The pool lights up with a green light and a echoing voice "giving up so easily?"

Tim then turns around to see a transparent women with a curvy frame and long hair with a mask covering her face floating over the pool.

Tim then asks "your an oracle?"

She then nods "your Tim Rose, the mother of demons, and engaged to the destroyer."

Tim then nods "I guess so."

The oracle then continues "So what knowledge does the mother of demons seek."

Tim then gulps and looks towards the ground "Is this the end of the world?"

The oracle then says "If nothing is done to stop the merge of the Overworld and the Void then yes, the Void will swallow the overworld and we all will cease to exist."

Tim's eyes then widen "how do I stop this!?"

She then says "the only way to stop the merge and close the void is from within."

Tim then says "within?? How?"

The oracle then says "seek, the heart of the void and you will know what to do from there..."

The oracle then continues "Tim Rose, it is important for you to know, your heart doesn't beat with one but it beats of two."

Tim then shakes his head "w-what are you talking about?"

A bright light from the pool then blinds Tim as his vision goes black, he peers within the void to see a strange construct, a fleshy entrapment surrounded by black roses beating in sync to Tim's heart.

As the enlightenment goes away Tim then appears outside the cave with Shane watching over him with fear and worry in his eyes.

Tim then jumps awake "what happened.. my stomach hurts!"

Tim then looks down at his stomach to see it beating with a purple light.

Shane then looks at Tim "what did she do to you!?" Tim then shakes his head no, assuring Shane that she did nothing but enlighten him.

Shane then asked Tim shakily "about what?" Tim, with tears in his eyes and a smile of nervousness and hope takes Shane's hand and places it on his stomach.

"You feel that Shane, I think I'm having a baby." Shane then jumps up in shock with a look of fear "but you're a dude, how are you pregnant!?" TikTok then laughs "no silly, I'm pretty sure the babies in the void, it's like an inter dimensional womb if you think about it."

Shan then crosses his arms "how much enlightening did that oracle give?" Tim then shrugs "it's all coming to me so fast, she said the only way to close the void is from within .. whatever that means."

Shane then paces "and I'm assuming the father of this baby is the destroyer, right!?" Tim then nods as Shane says "you're not worried the babies gonna come out some crazy demon monster?" Tim then laughs "of course not, Dee is.. not really that bad actually."

Shane then raises an eyebrow "if ya say so." Tim then stands up walking to the edge of the hill, we should head back to the pack grounds and tell them about what we learned." Shane nods transforming back into his wolf form and jumping from mountain to mountain and fast speeds.

Tim lets himself fall off the cliff as his wings manifest out of his back and bind him with the wind, flying back to the pack grounds.