This Cant Be Real

Quacks pov:

I walked into the school building with Nikki, Wilbur, Karl, And Sapnap. I like Nikki a-lot, shes very kind and she saved me from that.....situation. Obviously i like Wilbur, he seems nice, not to mention he's fucking hot. Karl seems nice too, but im not sure about Sapnap. Theres something off about him. We get our schedules and i find out my locker is right next to Wilburs. Im overjoyed by this, but i stay collected on the outside. I find out i have my 1st, 2nd and 5th hour with Karl, so thats nice. Luckily, i dont have any classes with Sapnap. I also found out that i have a class and lunch with Wilbur! We both have art together! He looks at my schedule "How is it that you're a junior in a senior art class?" Thats the first time iv clearly heard his voice. He has a British accent. This man is getting more attractive by the second."I was in an advanced art course back home." "Ooooh, an artist. Good job, Ducky." Did he just call me ducky? oh fuck. My face burns but i cover my fluster fairly well. "What did you call me?" "Ducky. Have a problem?" He gently flicks one of my feathers. I dont respond to his question. "Didn't think so, Ducky." Nikki rolls her eyes and laughs softly. The second bell rings and he all walk our separate ways to class. I wait for Karl in the hall and we walk next to each other. "So where are you from?" "Im from Mexico! Me and my mamá moved here for better opportunities." "Thats so cool!" I laugh a little. "Thanks!" We get into the classroom and are allowed to pick our seats. The seating chart is a bunch of tables of 2. I start to panic slightly, assuming he has other friends he would sit with. But thats when i heard someone call my name. "Quackity! Over here!" I look over to see Karl pointing to the chair next to him, calling me over. I smile and sit down next to him. "Thanks!" "Of course! So, tell me a but about yourself, who are you?" The way he asked the question was out of genuine curiosity. "Well, spanish is my first language, I really like art, i would love to play guitar but i like my long nails to much for that. Oh! and im gay, haha" I wait for his response "You sound pretty cool Quacks! Can i call you Quacks?" I nod. We would have continued the conversation but the lesson began. After a while, the bell rang. Me and Karl walked together to our second hour class. "So what are you like? Tell me something about you!" He looks at me like he wasn't expecting me to ask, but he gladly answers. "My name is Karl Jacobs! I like art but im pretty bad at it. I also like reading! And my boyfriend! I like my boyfriend a-lot. He used to be an Asshole in middle school but he is cool now! I used to paint my nails all the time, but my boyfriend said it was too feminine so i stopped." He looked at his nails and back to me. "Hey, i paint my nails all the time!" I show off my nails that were currently black with gold glitter. Karl giggles. "I wish Sapnap let me paint my nails still, but i want him to be happy." I smile but really im thinking, what kind of partner makes you change yourself? I also wondered what els he made Karl change. Unfortunately we had assigned seats in this class. I got sat next to some kid who creeped me out. His name was Clay, but he was very insistent that everyone called him Dream. He didn't speak to me when we got assigned next to each other. He just kept sketching the same messy, creepy smile over and over again. I ignored it. I didn't know anyone in my third or fourth hour classes, so there wasn't much going on. Them fifth hour came. I waited at my locker for Karl, finally spotting him in the sea of people. He looked slightly distraught. "Hey Karl! Whats wrong?" I asked him. "S-some one left a note in my locker that Sapnap is cheating on me....It's not signed...I- I dont think he would! But what if-!" He cut himself off. I gently pulled him into a hug. "Whatever happens, im sure it will be alright." He smiled at me. "Thanks, Quacks." "Anytime." Fifth hour comes to an end and it was now my lunch period. I was super excited to sit with Wilbur . We would be alone, since Nikki Karl and Sapnap all had different lunch hours. I walk into the cafeteria and see Wilbur wave me over. As im walking, i spot a familiar person. Its none other than Schlatt. Luckity he's not looking and i manage to sit down without issues. "Hello" "Hey ducky" Every time he calls me ducky i feel like im going to explode.  Unfortunately i dont hide my fluster well this time. "Something the matter?" He smirked while he spoke. "N-no!" Oh fuck. I just stuttered. We continued having a random conversation, but i couldn't focus on what he was saying. All i could focus on was the sound of his voice. It was hot. Really fucking hot. The lunch period unfortunately ended, and we both had to go separately. We walked with each other until we couldn't anymore. A bit awkward, because he's so much taller than me.  "Bye ducky!" "Bye!" I watched him walk into the classroom to my left. I sigh as i feel the blush i was holding back fill my face. 

Wilbur pov:
We walk inside as a group, Quackity included. We end up walking next to each other somehow, but im not complaining. I was honestly memorized by the little duck. Everything about him was so attractive. Just the way he looked in general was stunning, but the style of clothes we wore just made him so much prettier. They perfectly frame his body. We get our schedules and i start looking over mine with Nikki. I overhear that Karl and Quackity have some classes together, so thats nice. Then i head Quackity say something unexpected. "I have art 8th hour." I double check my schedule to make sure i wasn't wrong, Me and him have a class together. The last class of the day. I gently take his schedule out if his hands, its fairly easy to do. "How is it that you're a junior in a senior art class?" Im not complaining, not even close. He answers. "I was in an advanced art course back home." I smile and decide to be a flirty asshole, for shits and giggles."Ooooh, an artist. Good job, Ducky." His face turns red. Is he blushing or embarrassed? "What did you call me?" He turns to grab his schedule. I hold it up higher to where he cant reach."Ducky. Have a problem?" I flick one of his ear feathers gently.Even if hes red because he's embarrassed, this is still fun as fuck. He doesn't respond and just turns his head away. "Didn't think so, Ducky." I snicker at what i had done and place his schedule back in his hands. The second bell rings and we all walk to our lockers, But i notice Quackity going the same way as me. He stops right next to where i do. Oh my, our lockers are right next to each other. I go on with my day, I have a lot of classes with Nikki, so thats nice. Finally the bell for my lunch period rings. I walk to the cafeteria and sit at a random table with nobody at it. Thats when i see a familiar little duck walk through the doors. I put my hand up, calling him over. He makes his way to my table and sits. "Hello!" "Hi ducky!" His face flushes slightly, i decide to be a bit of a dick. "Something the matter?" I smirk, watching him panic a little. "N-no!" Oh my, did he just stutter? Because of me? This is gonna be a fun school year. I started a conversation about something, i dont remember what, I was watching his face the entire time. How could i not? Unfortunately, the bell rings. We get up to go to our next class, when i notice we are walking the same way. I join him and we walk to our next class together. As we walk, our side's occasionally brush into each other, i dont think he noticed, but i felt like i was going to die. I reach my class and turn to him "Bye ducky!" I love calling him that. "Bye!" I hear him yell. I continue on with my class when the bell rings once again. I walk next door. Conveniently, the art room is right there. I sit where im told by the instructor. Thats when i see golden wings out of the corner of my eye. I turn to see Quackity enter the room. The instructor turns to him "Ah, you must be Alex! Welcome! Hm.....I'll have you go sit next to.......Wilbur!" The instructor pointed at me. We grinned at each other as he came and sat next to me. "Hi!" "Hi!" We attempted to keep our voices down. The instructor started speaking "For your first project, you will be making an art piece to show me who you are. You can use whatever art form you would like. You will be working with a partner. The person sitting next to you will be your partner." I look over at the duck boy, who's already looking at me. We would be doing a project. Together. We would be going to my house, or his. Alone. Oh my. I feel my face heat up slightly. The bell rings and we both walk together to our lockers. "So..." Im trying to think of something flirty to say. I want to come off as confident. "Can i get your number? For the project, of course." He looks up at me and smiles a bit. "Yeah! of course!" He starts writing something on a little book and hands me a piece of paper with a string of numbers on it. "There you go!" "Thanks ducky." His cheeks flush slightly, i laugh, knowing it was my doing. We meet Nikki Karl and Sapnap outside. We stand in a group and talk for a bit before Tommy pulls on my sleeve. I notice that even Tommy is taller than Quackity. "Wilburrrrrrrrrr" Tommy calls at me "What?" "Can Tubbo walk home with us?" "Thats fine" "YAYY" And like that he scrambles away. I laugh and shake my head. Quackity look up at me. "Is that your brother?" "Um, yeah! He can he a complete asshole sometimes, but he's cool." Quackity laughed lightly. "I always wished i had siblings." "Its not as fun as it sounds. Hey ducky" "Yeah?" "Would you like to walk to my house so we can work on the project?" I did it. Fuck yeah. "Oh yeah sure! I just have to text my mamá" I hold my breath so i dont explode. His spanish is so. Fucking. Hot. "Alright!" I look at over at Nikki, but shes already looking at me with a smug look on her face. "Actually im just going to call her. I'll be right back." The ducking walks away about a meter and calls his mom.  Nikki looks at me. "You like him, don't you." "What?! No! Maybe! I don't know! Shut up!" Her and Karl start laughing and Sapnap snickers. Karl speaks up. "Eh, it could be worse. He's pretty nice. And-" Sapnap shoots him daggers with his eyes and Karl stops talking. Quackity walks back over. "My mamá said it's fine!" "Great!" I wave at Nikki and start walking. The duckling follows me. "Tommy! Tubbo! Come on!" The boys run to us and walk in-front. We have a fairly normal conversation as we walk to my house. Together.