14: Reflection

Warning: Slight NSFW included.

/

*KNOCKKNOCK*

Knuckles knocking against an office door frame drew Mitsuki's attention away from her computer and towards the open door to see a black-haired woman in a black trench coat standing with half her body inside the office, the head of another woman with blonde hair peeking over the outside shoulder. "Oh, yes? Is there something you need?"

"Helloooo." The woman greeted. "Sorry if I'm popping in on something that you're doing but I was wondering if by any chance you were busy with something after our shift?"

"Not exactly."

"One of our coworkers that we usually go to the bar with called in sick today said they had something of a stomach bug or whatever. Soooo we were wondering, since you're the new girl and don't really have anybody you seem to interact with much in this office, if you would like to maybe get a few drinks with us after work? And don't worry, none of the guys will be joining us this primarily a girls' thing. No way are we letting any of these sleazebags near us when it comes to drinking."

Mitsuki hummed with a finger tapping over her desk. "Well, I do tell myself that I need to try and make some new friends. Drinking though......Augh whatever, a drink or two isn't gonna kill me in the end. Sure why not."

"Great, just meet us down at the front once we're all leaving for the day." The woman pointed to the window at the back of Mitsuki's office. "Oh and uh, looks like your usual company's come around again."

Mitsuki spun her office chair around to see a pair of large green eyeballs peeking out from the bottom of the window as if they were spying on her, a hand coming out to wave once they were spotted. The two women departed from the office door frame as Mitsuki rose out of her seat and made for the window as the pair of eyeballs floated up to reveal the whole body of Midoriya floating outside the office building as he always did at this same time of day. The woman opened the window and stepped back for the hero to cling onto the glass with his upper body while she crossed her arms and chuckled. "Were you TRYING, to make it look like you were spying on me?"

"I didn't know if those two women were your boss or something so I didn't wanna interrupt in case it was important." Midoriya explained. "Sorry."

"Oh no those were just some coworkers of mine, they invited me out to go somewhere after work but that's just something else. Alrighty then let's go to lunch cause I am star-.....Oh? And what's all this?"

"Hm?" Midoriya hummed as Mitsuki reached out to an assortment of pins that were threaded onto the hero's outfit over his heart. "Oh those? I like those those are cool!"

"I didn't know you were the kind of person to wear pins in this sort of fashion." Mitsuki commented as she looked over the variety of pins Midoriya wore. There was an All Might pin, well, several All Might pins, a Ryukyu pin, a pin baring the logo for U.A High School, an Endeavor pin, and a pin of an American web-slinger. "Or is this just one of those phases that you're going through?"

"Actually, they were given to me for free by a street vendor I passed by on the way here. He asked if it was okay if I wore a few of these on my outfit to help advertise his business and I thought with how many of them he had that I liked there couldn't be any harm. He even picked one out himself and attached it to my cowl." Midoriya threw the hood over his face to reveal a black colored pin attached over the center of the hood's forehead. "See? Check it out!"

I ❤️ MILFS

"Pretty cool huh?" Mitsuki stifled her laughter and attempted to hide it by looking down at her feet, but Midoriya was no fool. "Heyyy, what are you laughing at huh?"