20: Efforts

*clickclackclick*

"Hnnnn..." Fingers interlaced and arms pushing high to the ceiling Mitsuki stretched in her office chair with lower back arching, her spine popping with bust pushing to her computer monitor. Arcing left and arcing right she felt the joints of sore bones from sitting too long pop pleasantly before her arms fell and she continued typing away at her keyboard. "Almost over, almost over."

*BZZT*

"Hm?" She hummed when her phone next to the keyboard vibrated once, prompting her to take up the device and see a notification of a new message. Her flat lips curled into a smile at her screen as she tapped the message and opened it.

Izuku: Is it weird being pregnant? There's this lady that I usually see at the convenience store I go to and turns out she's pregnant. A few months ago she was really nice and kind but now she just seems really impatient and on the edge. Nana says when she was pregnant she became super lazy during the middle stages of her cycle so I'm kinda curious how you were like when you were pregnant. Sorry, just curious.

*taptaptap*

Mitsuki: Being honest I don't remember much when I was pregnant with Katsuki it felt like those months went by really fast for some reason. The only thing I do remember is I started craving for spicy food and other spicy things a lot. I didn't really get lazy I tried to keep myself active since that's what you're told to do when you're pregnant. But it's kinda hard when you're carrying around a tiny human in your stomach.

*BZZT*

Izuku: Ohhh. So that's why Kacchan came out the way that he did all that spicy food you ate must have set his tone. Now it makes sense.

"Hmph."

Mitsuki: Yup, because me eating spicy food when I was pregnant was the reason for why everybody else pampered him so much. Actions and their consequences.

Izuku: Well I meant more so with his Quirk in correlation with the spicy stuff. Everything else just kinda played out in a weird way unfortunately.

Mitsuki: Honey don't forget if you have the chance to do so to stop by the store and grab the bottle of soy sauce I sent you a picture of.

Izuku: Yeah I just got that I'm actually making my way over to your workplace now. Also, when I was in the store something else came to mind. There was a guy in the ladies' section who looked like he may have been picking out pads or tampons, and he seemed really nervous. But then his girlfriend came around the corner and she helped pick out the ones she was looking for that he couldn't find, and it reminded me of something. If you ever need anything like those and you aren't able to get them yourself because of some reason, you can tell me and I'll get them for you. You're gonna have to send me a picture though cause chances are I won't have any clue what I'm looking for based off words.

"Hm-hm, this kid."

*taptaptap*

Mitsuki: I'm glad to hear that from you honey 🥰 But don't worry about stuff like that I can take care of my own. I am a grown woman after all.

Izuku: Yeah I know but in case you aren't able to I can get them for you if need be. Todoroki says he feels a little weird getting some of those items for his girlfriend because he's a man buying women stuff so it looks odd. But I wouldn't mind.