FIRST DATE 💌

At exact Nine, he messaged.

Reading this, Juliana ran to look through the window and he was there

Reading this, Juliana ran to look through the window and he was there. Alen noticed her and waved at her as if he was saying hello.

She ran through the stairs, where she met Jessica.

"You look pretty, going on a date?"

Jessica asked and Juliana just nodded as an answer.

"All the best" Jessica encouraged her.

Suddenly Kylie areived there, she didn't join their conversation but just rolled her eyes and left them alone.

"Ignore her, you're looking so preety in this dress" Jessica said.

Juliana thanked her and ran to open the door. She was a bit excited for all of this.

When she opened the door.

She was astonished to see Alen. He was wearing a black synthetic jacket and blue jean. His hair, his perfume, his outfit and his eyes, everything was perfect.

 His hair, his perfume, his outfit and his eyes, everything was perfect

Juliana was just blushing. She didn't say anything.

"You look so red, do you have fever?" he said while checking her with his hand on her forehead.

"I'm fine" she replied.

The sky is clear today. A bright sunwelcoming Juliana to a whole new chapter of her life.

Alen walked towards his bike while Juliana was walking behind him. He starts it and wore his helmet, he asked her to sit. She went closer to the bike, tried to sit but couldnot do so, as her dress was too short for that. If she knew that he will bring a bike, she would not have worn this dress.

"What happened?" Alen asked.

"My dress is too short" Juliana said

She was embarrassed about it.

Alen took his jacket off and tied it on her waist. He then asked her if it was comfortable for her now.

She then just nodded and sat behind him, holding him tightly. He starts to ride it, it was fast for Juliana, so she holds him even more tightly.She rested her head at his back comfortably and wanted to take a nap but she don't want to spoil her first date. She could hear his heartbeat. She didn't ask him where he was taking her to, she only felt the warmness of the sun and Alen all together.