RAINY SECRET

"If I'll tell you something stupid which can't be believed, will you believe me?" Juliana asked him.

Alen glared into her soul.

His hazel eyes would touch her soul everytime he stared.

"I trust you more than anything, you can tell me" he said while taking her hands into his.

Juliana couldn't stop herself from shedding tears. Her tears streaming down her cheeks and falling on her shirt.

"There is something, I see everytime, walking here and there, I hate her" Juliana said.

"Who..?" Alen asked while wiping her tear.

"Georgia.." She said.

She then opens the door of her past for Alen, and tells him each and everything.

"I will do something for you, don't worry" he said.

"If she kills me then?" Juliana asked.

"She won't" he said.

"She took my dad away too" she said.

"What..?" Alen asked her.

"My dad is not in this world, I don't know how but I think it was her who killed him" Juliana told.

"But why is she behind you and your family?" Alen asked.

"I don't know, maybe Sarah can tell us" Juliana said.

"Isn't she in jail?"

"She was mentally unstable due to which she was not given any punishment" Juliana told.

"Maybe the ghost want justice" Alen says.

"It can be true, that lady is in a mental hospital" Juliana said.

This conversation took a pause when they saw a lady staring them screepily, she was Juliana's neighbor.

"We must leave now!" Alen saidid trying to avoid the eye contact with that lady.

They stood up and started to make their way out of that park.

That lady was Emma, a middle aged woman with a deceased daughter suffering from chronic neurodegenerative disorder named Hutingston's Disease.

Juliana and Alen have changed the place where they were sitting but that lady continuously was staring at that exact spot.

They ignored it and left.

"It is dark now, let me drop you home" Alen asked.

"Sure" she had a smile on.

On reaching home, they kissed before saying a good bye.

Kylie saw them both together, she was just jealous of Juliana and now she is in a very bad mood.

As she just broke up with Josh, she felt an immediate need to get along with Juliana.

When juliana enters , she notices that sudden change in Kylie's attitude, she was just too nice today.

Maybe Juliana knew this thing she have in her behaviour, thats why she planned to give normal replies.

"Hi...how are you?" Kylie asked it so tenderly like she really needed to know.

"I'm extremely happy today and...you?" Juliana asked her.

This answer irritated her for once but then she controlled her anger.

"I am good too" Kylie told.

"Just good?.... I heard you broke up with him" Julianas asked.

"So what huhh..? I am pretty and attractive, not an ugly nerd like you...I have many options" she said rudely and left.

It was funny to see her react this way.

As soon she reached her room, she saw that white spirit.

A grown up version of her childhood nightmare.

She had no eyeballs and was standing in the darkest corner of her room.

Juliana turned the lights on.

But she didn't disappear.

"Who are you?...what do you want?....why are you here?..please leave me, I didn't kill you, why are you behind me all the time?" Juliana spoke all in terror.

That figure slowly got a smile on her face. She then dissappeared.

As Juliana was standing, she can feel someone's breaths on her neck.

"Now...I am behind you" she spoke.

Juliana turned but there was no one.

She just tried to sleep but couldn't as all she was thinking about was Georgia.

It was a disturbing sight in front of her eyes. The clouds were pouring the rain so heavily, the tsunami was to come.

Juliana was walking up the stairs of the light house.

On reaching upon there, she finally was relieved but there she saw another girl.

She was Georgia.

"Julie..come here....I am waiting for you"

As Juliana reached there, that girl fell off the lighthouse.

                (woke up)

"These bloody nightmares are never gonna end" she said in frustration.

Suddenly she heard someone's cries.
Someone was mourning, like people do at the funeral. It was her aunt Jessica. She was calling out her name loudly.

Juliana ran to the room, she was crying in, when she saw the sight she was in shock.