Cast

Burt Ward as Dick Grayson, the 16-year-old adventurous and headstrong mermaid prince of Gotham who is fascinated with the human world and falls in love with Princess Arlene.

Sam-a-lama-ding-dong as Angelica, a beautiful and dreamy human princess who is saved by Dick and is determined to find and marry him.

Freddie Highmore as Morden, a manipulative and conniving sea witch who takes Dick's voice in exchange for turning him into a human, planning to use Dick as ransom to get his mentor's magical trident and take over Gotham.

Adam West as Bruce Wayne, Dick's strict and overprotective mentor and the ruler of Gotham who is prejudiced towards humans.

Alan Napier as Alfred, a red Caribbean crab with a British accent who serves as Bruce's advisor and court composer.

Daniel Radcliffe as Flounder, a young merman who is Dick's best friend.

Buddy Hackett as Scuttle, a seagull who shares Dick's fascination with humans and teaches him about "human stuff".

Paddie Edwards as Flotsam and Jetsam, Morden's symbiotic and insidious pet green moray eels.

Ben Wright as Grimsby, Angelica's no-nonsense and loyal steward.

Rene Auberjonois as Louis, Angelica's eccentric and unhinged chef who attempts to cook Sebastian, but fails.

Edie McClurg as Carlotta, Angelica's good-hearted and gentle maid.

Will Ryan as Harold, a seahorse who serves as Bruce's herald.

Kimmy Robertson as Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista and Andrina, Dick's adoptive sisters.

Johnny Crawford as Victor, Morden's alter ego and disguise.