Sunken Ship

A merman named Dick Grayson, the youngest of Bruce Wayne's family and youthful ward, looks at the view of the sunken ship.

Flounder: (from a distance) Dickie, wait for me...

Dick: (waving him over) Flounder, hurry up!

A young merman named Flounder, a 12 year old tropical fish, catches up to Dick.

Flounder: (catching up) You know I can't swim that fast.

Dick: (pointing to a sunken ship) There it is. Isn't it fantastic?

Flounder: Yeah... sure... it - it's great. Now let's get outta here.

Flounder begins to swim away, and Dick yanks his tail towards him.

Dick: You're not getting cold fins now, are you?

Dick swims towards the ship. Flounder follows after her.

Flounder: Who, me? No way. It's just, it, err... it looks - damp in there. Yeah. And I think I may be coming down with something. Yeah, I got this cough.

Flounder coughs unconvincingly.

Dick: All right. I'm going inside. You can just stay here and - watch for sharks.

Dick swims inside through a porthole.

Flounder: O.K. Yeah - you go. I'll stay and - (suddenly realizing what he's said) What? Sharks! Dick! (He tries to squeeze through the porthole but gets stuck.) ... I can't... I mean- Dick help!

Dick: (laughs) Oh, Flounder.

Flounder: (whispering) Dickie, do you really think there might be sharks around here?

Dick comes back to help him.

Dick: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.

(A huge Great White shark passes behind them as Flounder squeezes in.)

Flounder: I'm not a guppy. (Sarcastically) This is great - I mean, I really love this. Excitement, adventure, danger lurking around every corn- (Flounder sees a skull and screams. He crashes into a pillar, causing wooden beams to fall down.) Dick!

He swims frantically away, knocking over Dick.

Dick: Oh, are you okay?

Flounder shakes intensely.

Flounder: Yeah sure, no problem, I'm okay...

Dick: Shhh... (Dick swims to an upper level of the ship. Resting atop a heap is a silver fork.) Holy Indiana Jones! (picking up a fork) Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?

Flounder: Wow, cool! But, err, what is it?

Dick: I don't know. But I bet Scuttle will.

Dick puts the fork in his bag. The shark swims outside.

Flounder: What was that? Did you hear something?

Dick: (distracted by a pipe) Hmm, I wonder what this one is?

Flounder: Dickie...

Dick: Flounder, will you relax. Nothing is going to happen.

The shark appears in front of the porthole, behind Flounder, jaws wide open. He chomps down on the glass.

Flounder: Ahh! Run! Run! We're gonna die! [The shark bangs his head on the ceiling of the ship. He chases Dick and Flounder, and they swim for an upper deck. Flounder screams as the shark breaks through the floor, chomping towards them. Dick's bag gets caught on a plank and she goes back for it. Flounder swims towards a porthole and gets stuck again.) Oh no! (Dick pushes him through and wriggles out behind him. Flounder screams as the shark bursts through the wall and chases them around the ships' mast. Flounder bumps into a crossbeam. The shark lunges towards Flounder but misses as Flounder sinks towards the bottom with a dazed look. Dick spots him and swims down to get him, dropping his bag. The shark races towards them, but his head gets stuck in the ring of an anchor. Dick picks up his bag, which has landed near him) You big bully.

Flounder blows a raspberry. The shark snaps at him and Flounder swims with Dick towards the surface.

Dick: (laughing) Flounder, you really are a guppy.

Flounder: I am not.