11

| Same Night |

She smiled as her heels voiced their opinion on the flooring, Zac spun her around so that her backside was against his chest, she could feel all of him, making her even more nervous. Zac lowered his head as his lips subtly grazed her ear. "Look straight ahead." He softly voiced.

Looking straight ahead she saw them both in the mirror. "Tell me what you see pretty girl."

She hesitated and even stuttered, trying to find the right words but none fitting for the occasion. Zac also took note of that. "You know what I see...hmm?" He softly whispered in her ear as his arms rested on his shoulder.

She shook her head no.

"When I see your eyes, I see a scorned woman. I see a woman who holds back from so much,  scared of a reality she rightfully deserves. When I see your face...I see the bruises you tried to mask with a load of makeup that you don't even need, your natural state is the best. Looking at your plump lips, I can't help but to wonder if we can share that same kiss from last time, I wonder what those same lips would do to my dick if I ever had the blessing...scratch that...the honor to call you...Ms. Wilson...mine."

"When I look at your neck...I see the hand marks of a bit-" Zac stopped as he felt his emotions rolling in and he didn't wanna startle her.

Taking a deep breath. "I see a little boy...because any man who puts their hands on a woman no matter what is a little boy. When I see those hand prints around your neck...I see a woman desperately looking and craving attention that she is willing and able to accept what she believes is love although she knows deep down it isn't. When I see your breast...I see how flawlessly they sit and I often times envision what they would taste and look like in my mouth."

Her breathing becoming stammered.

"When I see your stomach, I see a women who is so far in her head from what that little boy is telling her, that she wears clothes that are ugly and don't fit her to prop her man up when we both know you will kill anybody fashion wise on their best day. You don't think I see the difference? Hmmm.." He rhetorically asked.

"When he is not around...I see you dressed to the nines. Looking sexy as ever, no makeup, and hair in tact, making me drool every time I see you...but when he is around...your eyes are heavier...your shoulders are touching the ground...and you are wearing clothes that aren't meant for you. I notice the small things beautiful and I don't like seeing you not be yourself...cause if you don't be yourself...who will?"

Fatima's panties now soaked from the intimate eye contact they both stared through the mirror on the elevator as he sweet talked her. Different than Ian, when he did it, he wanted something from her. Rather that was control, sex, or worse.

With Zac, she believed every word from him. Maybe it was the minty breath laced with Henny, maybe it was the bulge she could feel through his pants, maybe it was the intense eye contact from him that showed sincerity and genuineness. All she knew was...for the first time since her father...she felt completely safe in the arms of a man. She trusted and believed Zac for his words because his actions proved his words are just that...sincere and genuine.

"When I see this ass that is sitting so perfectly against me right now that I am fighting ever urge in my body to contain, I often catch myself watching you out of respect to not look like a creep. I see that ass and envision my big veiny hands gripping them...not only in sexual ways but just normal booty rubs or love taps.

"When I see those legs...I see a woman who kills it in any outfit as her leg muscle pop in any setting...giving me Ciara legs. I see a woman who has walked a lifetime of pain and suffering and she hasn't even hit the ripe age of 25. I see a woman who is ready to walk away but is scared of the fierce reality she is hit with. And I will be the one to tell you beautiful...you should be more excited for the unknown than scared of what you have right now."