55

Another week had gone by since Zac and Fatima last seen each other outside the Sweet Frog where Fatima told him those regrettable words. She still hasn't been able to reach him, he never replied back to her. He hasn't checked on her, her pregnancy, or anything for that matter. She was beginning to miss the flowers, hand-written cards, and small gifts he would deliver to her house. Sometimes he would even know what she was craving and have it delivered for lunch, she still doesn't know how he knew, but maybe it was his attentive side. He did that every single day. 

Fatima had Junior for the last 4 days at her father's house, they were doing custody drop-offs through his parents, per Zac's request. She was still confused about how he was mad that she unintentionally expressed herself like that all the while he cheated on her. Like, make it make sense. However, she knew how hard words can hurt someone.

I never understood when grown-ups used to tell me that, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Like who said that? I just got called a banana leg-shaped monkey with a bowling ball as a head, that shit hurt 😞

Nonetheless, she was tired. She was tired of crying all the time. Tired of smiling through the pain while she had to go to work and deal with that crap. She was tired of being the punching bag. So what did she do?...

| Chicago |

She hopped a flight late last night out here, this was purely a business move. Well it was personal as well, she needed time to herself. She got the 'all clear' from her doctor in regards to traveling while pregnant, not only that but she got first class which came with a bed/cubby style area so she was able to lay down when it became too much. Her plan for this trip was simple: Handle the house once and for all and take care of herself in the city she grew up in.

Her car parked. She was looking in the visor mirror at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes almost gauging out of the socket as her eye bags on clear display along with her make up smeared as she thought about Zac, their favorite song just played in her playlist and she thought about flipping the car.

Three questions ran threw her mind since the break up.

Why did he do it?

Was she doing something wrong to make him do this?

Did he really love her or was it a Façade?

She wiped the free tears that had been flowing down her face, "Come on, get it together! Crying over this nigga all damn day, the dick wasn't even- never mind it was." She corrected herself before she lied on his sex game.

"You know what." She closed her eyes taking a deep breath. "I'm good." She coached herself turning her car off and leaning over into the passenger side seat grabbing a few items. She barely got out the car as her belly grew like crazy over the last few weeks, she literally blew up over night. She grabbed the key fob out of her cardigan pressing the lock button until she felt satisfied. Even if it was 50 11 times. 

My momma do this BS smh🤬

Now you may be wondering why she got a cardigan on in the summer and the answer is simple, she is grown. Let me be for real, she is currently wearing a sundress with a noodle strap and she wanted something to cover her arms and back, it wasn't a thick cardigan. To go along with that, she wore some Yeezy slides and she had her natural curls out.

She began walking to the entrance before she heard the sounds of tires and gravel meshing together, she turned to see a limo approaching pretty fast for it to be a cemetery. She took note of the feature before she continued walking towards the cemetery. That same car honked the horn three times and parked right behind Fatima's G- Wagon, she borrowed it from Madam. Fatima wasn't even in a parking spot, she parked directly in front of the entrance, parking was for losers, especially considering she was walking with an extra person.