72

A few days later...

Olivia returned back home a few days ago, with Zac's next few games being at home, there was no need for it. Fatima was kinda bummed out about it but she also understood this was a temporary thing and Olivia wasn't looking to overstep. She understood she was simply there to look after her daughter and grandchild, nothing more and nothing less. 

Fatima is still dealing with the sickness so she scheduled a doctor's appointment a few days from now, it worked the best since Faith needs to get her shots anyway. Her sickness has gone down a bit but she has been doing her research and believes it to be her body adjusting back to a normal hormone level after giving birth, it's also late fall so the weather change can be playing a factor as well. 

She was currently in the kitchen heating some tea for her throat, Olivia sent Zac the recipe for him to make and although it was good, it just wasn't hitting the way Olivia was making it. Fatima practically begged Olivia to come to her house and teach her how to make it, so she is currently sipping on the tea they made together. Fatima cherished the moment, a cute and simple mother-daughter moment, something she missed having growing up. 

Fatima had a small burst of energy this morning so she threw some tunes on and began cleaning up around the house, mostly just the kitchen and laundry room since that seems to be the culprit of the mess. They still have boxes that need to be unpacked but for now they are hiding out in the garage until Zac's bye week where he get start and finish the project. Fatima hated the stereotype around fathers starting projects and then finishing them years later. 

She finished opening up all the baby gifts yesterday, so as her tea is heating up, she is currently taking the new bottles she sanitized out of the steamer and all the new clothes into the dryer. She didn't play that putting new clothes directly on babies or drinking out of stuff without cleaning it first. Too many weird folks- especially with people doing anything to go viral. 

Y'all remember that girl who stuck her hand in the ice cream and then put it back? That was ghetto 🤣

Pouring the tea into this cute mug that has her labor picture on it, Veronica and Rich actually gifted this to her. She threw a little bit of sugar and honey for taste, because this tea was just too natural for her. She all about watching what go in your body but where is the flavor. "This shit hitting." She spoke smiling as she admired the cup. 

"I'm still not your friend either." Fatima turned around to see Zac holding Faith up against the wall, like he was a bully. She simply rolled her eyes, everyday it was something going on, all Faith did was smile at him. "Get my baby off that wall, she is not Junior age for you be acting like that." Fatima spoke as she prepared breakfast. 

"Well nobody told her to have a blowout on my shift all night!" He argued as he went over kiss Fatima's forehead and sit down. Zac was unlucky last night as he had to deal with her Faith's blowouts while Fatima slept peacefully through the night, which resulting in Zac being jealous about it. 

"What I tell you so many months ago? You all excited about a princess until it's time for her to act like a baby." Zac waved her off, pulling his phone out to occupy his time. Fatima kept it short and simple with breakfast, only cooking eggs and bacon, and Zac can grab some toast or something. 

*Ding Dong* 

Both looking at each other, "Are you expecting somebody?" Fatima asked passing him his plate to grab, Zac shook his head no before repositioning Faith. Fatima walked over to the hub next to the fridge to pull up the security system. "It's the police." She announced aloud. 

"What? For what?" 

She shrugged, in most cases she would get a heads up from Robin about this so if she wasn't getting one, that meant the police were there in another capacity. One that had nothing to do with her job. "No idea, but before I answer this door, you got ANYTHING you wanna tell me?" She asked making her way towards him.