A book with attitude!

I literally have no idea anymore. - some of the best authors ever

Chapter 5

(=^ェ^=) Mira's POV (=^ェ^=)

"Well you don't see this every day!" I said to my sis, but she was laughing to hard to talk.

All the Dragon Slayers were up on stage singing karaoke, actually pretty well. Although Wendy left about a hour ago because of a stomach ache.
Poor girl.
Right now the boys were singing 'We Come Running' and we're acting really childish.
When they we're finished they all came and sat at the bar, Laxus in front of me and Natsu next to Lissana.
" hey sweet heart! Can you get us a beer? We're thirsty!!" Laxus laughed. I blushed, now something defiantly is wrong with them.
" um... Sure thing" I stumble. As I got there drinks I listened in on there conversation.
" we should probably check on Wendy, we don't won't her doing anything stupid. " Laxus said to Natsu, I handed Gajeel a stubby.
"Hmm? Yeah we should, we are strong when we are together." Natsu said.
"Plus she's like the little sister dragon." Gajeel added while gulping down his beer. It sounds like he's drunk before he has even finished his first drink.
I gave luxas and Natsu their drinks.
I looked around the busy guild and saw Gray and Erza , I didn't know they were back from their mission.
I waved them over.
" hey how was it?" I asked, Erza was about to talk but gray jumped in.

" We shmashed 'em!" He yelled. All the dragon slayers winced.

" Gray, we were serving at a restaurant. " Erza said.

" yeah well..."

We laughed. I think I might do some match making today, mostly Gruvia since I don't see Lucy nor Levy.
"Oh, my dear sweet Juvia! Your beloved Grays home!" I called Juvia. gray was looking at me as if he's going to kill me, but instead ran. Though he didn't get very far, Juvia basically jumped on Gray.
Lissana and I looked at each other and laughed. Oh, how I loved my job.

Suddenly I heard a growling sound coming from my right.

(≧∇≦)No ones POV(≧∇≦)

"Grrrrrrr SAY THAT AGIAN SALAMANDER I DARE YOU!!" Gajeel screamed at Natsu, holding him up by the scarf.

"Ok, " Natsu whispered something after it, but all Mira could make out was 'levy'.

Out of nowhere gajeel threw Natsu across the guild, making him land on the tables. Then all hell broke loose. The classic Fairy tail fight over nothing started.

"Natsu you Baka that's my drink!" Someone sitting at the table yelled. But something strange happened, to everyone's surprise.

"This doesn't concern you, so if you don't wanna get hurt. STAY OUTTA THIS!" Natsu spoke sternly, frightening the men at the table.

"Y-yes sir!" They whimpered and ran out of the guild.

"Ooooooho! Now I've woken you up!" Gajeel provoked Natsu. Mira and Erza stood ready, feeling that this was no joke.

Natsu stood up, the guild fell silent.
" if you wanna fight I'm all for it, but remember that I beat you last time. " Natsu yelled at Gajeel, his body being submerged in flames. Gajeel took one step forward, his arms turning completely metal.
" outta three " he said

Right when they were about to attack each other, Laxus stood up. The two battle ready dragon slayers flinched.
"THATS ENOUGH!" Laxus shouted," IM TIRED OF YOUR BICKERING! we are going."

Both dragon slayers calmed down and followed Laxus out of the guild. But the guild was still confused and shocked with what happened.

ϵ( 'Θ' )϶ Levy's POV ϵ( 'Θ' )϶