Hello, my dear.

So, again, we are here. A new chap. You know what? Good for you guys. I had fun writing this so have fun reading !! Oh and two shout outs at the end ...

Gajeel's POV

My stomach hurt a whole heck of A lot. Like the time I thought I ate iron when It turned out to be plastic. That was not a good day.

And neither is today.

I felt like... like... damn way too many feelings too feel.

I felt hot and cold and hard and soft and angry and excited and at peace but agitated. Like I was pulled this way and that. I needed something, Something to hold onto, a rock to keep me on earth.

Ugh I say too many deep things.

My back burst into metal pillars, forming wings as black as night that had a shine of freshly polished steel. I had feathers - not like Wendy's, all soft and .... feathery. - that were separate metal shards and were almost robotic the way they moved.

I would like to say that I had the most epic transformation.

Since I had armour. Yep, that's right, I said it. ARMOUR. Instead of horns I had a steel plate helmet, which of course had its own horns but much smaller, and instead of a tail I had a steel plate belt around my waist, which continued down my tail so it wouldn't be seen. My hands wore guantlets which had claws like knifes at the tip.

Aww yuss.

Im liking this already.

Suddenly blocked off from my surroundings, I could only focus on one thing. My rock. A heart beat. It sang to me to come closer. To follow. So, I did.

Thinking all my metal would break through the ceiling (as one does), I looked up, bent my knees a little, spread my wings out and flapped down hard. I was right, all my armour was good for more than just glamour, and I broke a hole through the roof of the lil shack.

Now - my mission: Find The Heart Beat.

Natsu's POV

I turned around in my chair so I hung over the backrest and watched as the freak show finished his performance. Gajeel sure did look intimidating with All that armour... to Wendy's view. To me he was like a fat fishing rod or something that was metal, ... so probably not a fishing rod.

I watched as he stood up. "Hey, Swiggity Swaggons you're one of us Dragons !" I sang. Fully accepting that I'll be teased for the rest of my life for that. But I guess I won't because Gajeel was ignoring me!

"HEY! YOU HERE ME?!?" I almost scream.

That blue haired, face painted guy behind me got up from the table he was leaning on and walked around the sofa chair I was on. I refuse to say his name so I pretend he is someone else.

"Gajeel? Are you alright?" He said cautiously. And Bluey had a reason to be so cautious, I see that now. Gajeel was bestial and ignoring the space around him. Idiot didn't hear a word we were saying!

I would even say he was a little - WOAH!

"Hey!," I shouted and hopped off my claimed sofa chair, looking up through the hole that imbecile had made," where are you GOING!"

Bluey pulled me away from the new hole in the roof, " you two stay here, I'll get Gajeel. Wait, where's Laxus ?" He said looking around nervously.

He groaned.

Wait, where was Laxus?

Laxus' POV

The crowd seemed to evaporate as master returned back to the guild hall. So now it was just Natsus team, Levy, Mira-Jane, Juvia, Romeo and the exceeds. Only 3 of which I wanted to speak to.

"Happy, Panther-Lily, Carla" I called for them, beckoning them over.

I can't believe I'm going to say this to these little guys, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
"I need each one of you to watch over either Lucy, Romeo or levy. Don't ask why! Just - do."

The kitty's looked sceptical, sharing looks with one another, but eventually obliged. Lily stood next to levy, Clara on Romeos shoulder and happy sitting comfortably on Lucy's head. Prrrr-fect.

"What is the meaning of this, Laxus?" Clara asked. I, myself am not exactly sure why, but I don't that these 3 should be alone. Because,

"Even if you don't believe me, I pay attention of what's happening in the guild. And when it comes to dragon slayers, well, let's just say I can tell who fancies who." I say, knowing that I'm being totally out of character. I mean, on the outside I'm mean and don't care, but on the inside I'm all fun and games who still doesn't care.

Sqweeek ~

Oh dear lord.

"I knew it!" Mira pointed at me dramatically, "You ship people in the guild too! Awww I have taught you well my dear."

Ok, I'm going to have to brake the fourth wall here and say, no! This wakko has way to many emotions! She was angry at me no more than a minute ago and now we're 'besties'. What have I done? No, seriously, tell me, reader who apparently enjoys this enough to read This monstrosity thus far, tell me!

I've done what I needed to do: return Romeo, and get the cat guards on their charges. Now, I have to return myself back to the shack.

I took a step back, " I've gotta run, I'll see you guys soon (because I have to)." And shoot into the sky. The last thing I hear before getting to far away was happy saying - "he's not running at all."

I sigh. That was too much for me. Large crowds aren't normally my style, and when I'm in one I normally just pretend they don't exist. I'm Sure other people do the same as well.

Ahhh, flying is one of my favourite things to do, even if I only got to do it a couple times. Just me, the wind tickling my back, wings spread out either side effortlessly and Gajeel speeding towards me. There really is nothing like flying. Sometimes, before the Great gap year, I would just circle the forest at night when the air was the coolest - WAIT GAJEEL?!? Who is now behind me because I couldn't get my thoughts to shut up.

I pull my wings virtually in front of me, exaggeratingly slowing me down, and went head first down into a 180 till I was facing the way Gajeel promptly flew past me. Beating my wings harder and harder, I try to make up for lost time and distance.

It's like I'm their Guardian Angel or something - no, Guardian Dragon. I nod my head, deciding that it's much more manly than 'Mother Dragon'. Elfmen would be proud.

But, as I presumed, I was too late. Now, nothing bad had happened when I got there - to anybody but Gajeel that is.

Gajeel was faced down on the pavement, arms and wings stretched out, and clearly unconscious. I landed gracefully and let my white, leathery wings tuck behind me. There were two men, one foot each ontop of Gajeels shoulders in a conquering manner. Massive k-9 smile plastered over the face of one, the other just nodded his approval of my arrival.

"Should I thank you two. Sting, Rogue?"

So! Shout out to @pandagirlpeace101
for reminding me that a Gale moment is far past due, and @BasicWinter for giving me the idea of introducing Sting and Rogue, (and yes to your other thing shhhh)