Weirdo's

hey, this is my first story so don't be mean if this is bad. Anyway, I've read alot of story's about dragon season and it was like dragon mating season... My dragon season is alittle different. The dragon slayers get alittle bit... You know what? I'll let you find out on your own(^_^) oh and one last thing, I'm Australian so I spell things differently to the UK and USA so yeah, and Gray is now a name and grey Is the colour, or color, you know what let's just get into the book shall we?

(^O^)/Natsu's POV\(^O^)

" natsu ... " happy yawned

" HAPPY!!! Where is the box full of my gadgets ??" i lost my book of days ( a/n calendar ) and I'm trying to find when I first meet Lucy. How can I forget something that important?? Happy got up and picked up one of the pillows that was scattered across the room. Under it was an old, slightly burnt note book. I sigh
" thanks happy " I say and start flipping through the book.

"why are u even look through that thing. You haven't forgotten my birthday again have you?" sitting on my shoulder. I looked at him like ' no way !! ' . I find the first page with lucy's name and look at the date. I giggle , of course she found me on that day. It was right on the last day of Dragon Season. I cringe remembering Dragon Season. Happy looks at me weird.
" you weirdo " he says while sitting on my head.
" shut up, let's go to the Guild." I say smiling at him with my signature smile.

(^O^)/Happy's POV\(^O^)

When we were inside the guild Natsu was acting really weird. I don't know why that surprises me though.
"hey natsu what you doing?" I say
"oh hey happy, nothin' really just,... I forgot." natsu said with a massive laugh. Of course he forgot.
"hey flame brain, what are you laughing about." gray shouted from have way across the room. Gray obviously didn't care what natsu was laughing about, he just wanted to stoping Natsu's fun.
" errrrr, why do you wanna know, perverted Popsicle?" natsu was now standing on the table, pointing at gray, who again had no clothes on except his boxers.

(A/N how do you spell his name? gray or Grey ?)

The guild start laughing and carrying on. I loved this guild. And especially Natsu. Today he seem even more fired up. Then I saw Lucy come in. She was wearing her typical blue short-shirt and skirt. Why does every one seem to wear the same stuff? Lucy went and sat down next to levy. Probably talking about the new books for the library that are coming tomorrow.
Natsu sat back down, it kinda looked like he was thinking. Wait hold up, mind stop thinking... Natsu ? Thinking? This has bad news written all over it.
" natsu are you ok?" I asked, really worried about him.
" what? Yeah I'm fine just thinking." natsu said obliviously.
For some reason gray was over at our table listening to our convo.
" WHAT???" he screamed so loud that Erza dropped he cake. The guild went silent and natsu looked at gray like he was about to kill him.
"sorry minna " gray said putting his hands out apologizing.
"Gray you Baka you made me drop my cake!!" Erza said furiously, transforming into her dark emperoris armour.
"ek" gray started to made a run for it but with no avail. Erza had him in her grip and telling him off saying " do that again and your dead" and other stuff that blocked out. My names happy not scary after all.
Natsu was looking at gajeel and ... Whispering ?

(^O^)/Natsu's POV\(^O^)

"I'm telling you, the day after dragon season she found me." I whisper to Gajeel, actually to us dragon slayers it sounded like we were talking normally, though to normal humans we looked like weirdo's ,like gray.
" ok one, what were you thinking? Skipping 'round town singing 'the wheels on the bus' one day after Dragon Season? N two, why are you even blabbering 'bout this, that was like a year ago?" Gajeel said, well whispered. Obviously not getting the point. And obviously not as concerned as me. Now for some reason Laxus was in our convo.
"you are an idiot aren't you?" Laxus laughed. Even though he wasn't trained by dragons, he still had all the powers of a dragon slayer, and the side effects.
" who invited you blondie?" Gajeel hissed. Laxus didn't seem fazed.
" don't you know? For one whole week us Dragon slayers have to go through Dragon Season, a week that we turn into the actual monsters themselves, we turn into dragons." Laxus was older than the other dragon slayers so he has gone through this more.
" yeah so?" gajeel says
" so it happens every two years, and because of the 7 lost years, it's gonna happen for a longer amount of time too, man do I hate dragon season" and that was laxus gone. Laxus has been with me since I first came to fairy tail and it takes him this long to tell me about dragon season. I looked over to gajeel. Normally when we talk we're too disgusted with each other to face each other. But when I turned around, towards the bar were gajeel was sitting, next to lily, I saw that he was staring at me too. With the same expression that I probably had.

This was new to me.

" I hope that doesn't happen to me!" Wendy pitched in, oh yeah she's a dragon slayer to. You k ow I don't remember dragon season that much, when I think about it. But I do remember that it felt like a hangover, no worse than a hangover, it felt like 100 of 'em. All at once. And yes I've had a hangover before, twas just a couple of hundred liters.
" no no Wendy, you'll probably grow horns and tail." Gajeel said, he is so creepy. You could hear an 'eeeeeeeekk'
" Sky dragon slayer ROAR!!!" she sceamed across the room at Gajeel. Totally puzzled at what happened the guild fell silent, again. I heard a couple of whispers that weren't whispers to us.
Gajeel stood up," I was kidding, kidding!! Quit being such a ratbag." he said this out loud so now that made every body confused, really confused. And I was struggling to not burst out laughing. Though it was impossible.
"bwhahahahaha ... I can't ... haha ... believe ... Hahahecha... you believe that weirdo!!!" I was laughing my ass off. My legs were in the air and I was on the ground, even Laxus was in his bird nest smirking.

(^O^)/Happy's POV\(^O^)

Okay, I'm officially confused. This is what's going on;
Natsu's laughing really hard and next thing he's really quiet.
Gajeel just got bashed by Wendy and yelling IT'S A JOKE
Wendy's apologizing to gajeel and everyone.
And laxus was at the 2nd floor talking to himself, smiling.
Why are all the dragon slayers acting weird today? I flew over to Levi and Lucy, unnoticed by Natsu.
"hey happy, we were just talking about books!!" Lucy said, like naaaa, I already knew that.
"aye, nothing, have you noticed the dragon slayers yet? " I asked
"it's kind of hard not to, Wendy just ROARED at Gajeel." Levy said. She didn't seem fazed by it that much.

Hehe so how'd you like it?? I'm planing on writing other storie soon :)