Chapter 1

The waves of the sea were touching Sophia's feet and she was feeling the cool breeze by wrapping her arms around herself and closing her eyes.

Her cheeks were wet due to tears but suddenly someone tap on her shoulder lightly, she turned and her beautiful face glowed because of happiness.

Her friend Sia who was looking at her smiling brightly, says while hugging her tightly.

"I'm so glad to see you back here."

"I didn't think you'd come this far to see me." Sophia says softly and pulled apart from her.

"Nonsense, are you not happy to see me and that too after three years" Hearing her words Sophia giggle softly.

"Who said i'm not happy to see you."

"Forget and come with me."

"But where?" Sia didn't say anything and dragged her with her towards the house which is beside the sea.

Home.

Sia open the door and Sophia surprised her eyes wide and mouth also open after see the scene infront of her.
Sophia's brother and father standing infront of her holding a big blue cake and then all of them started singing a song for Sophia.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SOPHIA.."

Sophia couldn't stop herself and started crying whereas Sia hugged her from behind and started rubbing her arm to calm her down.

"Happy birthday my daughter God bless you my child and always be happy." Her father said while caressing her soft cheek making her close her eyes.

"Happy birthday my dear sister, and please don't cry again you look like a pig when you cry, So please don't cry again, okay.."

When her brother said this she slapped his arms where he laughs and hugged his sister.

"Thanks a lot of this and I love you all of my whole heart." Sophia said and all of them hugged her together.

After that they all went towards the dinning area and sat on the chair whereas Sia and Sophia both served the dinner after that they all started eating their food.

Mansion.

Looking the view of the city and feeling the cool breeze on his bare body, Ryan took a deep breath.
He was drinking his hot coffee while both his hands were resting on the balcony railing and his body was leaning on it.

Suddenly his phone ring gaining his attention, he took out the phone which was inside his pant pocket and put near his ear.

"Yes." He says coldly.

"Come to the office now."

Saying this his stepfather cut the call and Ryan took a deep breath before walking towards the closet. He wore dark jeans, tshirt and black blazer, comb his brown hair, after that grabbing the car key he left the place.

Office Cabin.

As soon as Ryan enter the office, his expression change into blank and extremely cold, eyes become dark, after see the scene infront of him..

An old man name Jordan is sitting on the chair with a girl sitting on his lap, her one hand around his neck and she is looking at his face.

Ryan just staring them with blank expression on his face and his hands are inside his jeans pocket. Just than the old man's gaze went towards Ryan, he put his hand on the girl's thigh and said somthing near her ear.

"You go now i have something important to talk to my son." Despite the distance Ryan hear it clearly as he scoffs silently.

Ryan walked towards the desk side and sit infront of him with one leg over the other one.

"won't ask why i called you here." Ryan just scoffs again and says.

"knows everything yet asking."

Jordan took out some papers from the side drawer and placed them in front of him on the desk.

"Sign it." He said and Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of paper is this?" Ryan asks.

"Remember you took money from me so i just want to get it back." Ryan didn't said anything.

"I know what you're thinking, don't worry i'm not that bad, you know what you gotta do for me for money."

When he said Ryan looked at him and spoke strightly.

"What do i have to do?"

"Excellent.." Jordan said grinning and again took out something and put infront of him.

"Inside this envelope there is a picture of a girl and you have to find information about it."

Ryan just nodded in response and about to go out but.

"Remember one thing after this you will never be seen here again. understand?"

Ryan left the cabin, the man again call the girl, she come and directly sit on his lap while speaking.

"what was so important that you kicked me out?"

"You don't need to know all this baby just do your job and give me pleasure, okay."

He said and grasped her by her hips and waist, he made her lie on the table and spread her legs... he unzipped his pant and suddenly went inside her deeply with one hard thrust, she moan loudly and grapped his arms whereas he started thrusting deep inside her roughly and hard without warning....

.
.

.
.

Sophia's Room.

Sophia is lying on the bed thinking about something just then there is a knock on the door making her to come back to her sences.
She climbs down from the bed and went to the door and open it.

"What are you doing here at this time, Brother?" She asks looking at her brother.

"I just want to give you something.." He said and he took out something and gave her, it is a beautiful necklace.

"You like it?" He asked when he saw her eyes beaming with suprised and emotions.

"Yess."

"It's your birthday gift." She looks up at him and spoke.

"Why didn't you give when we were in the hall?"

"This necklace is the last symbol of mother, so I am giving it to you so that you can protect it."

"I will.."

David kissed her forehead and went to his room to sleep, Sophia close the door and sit on her bed and looked at the necklace.

"Mom i miss you so much.." She whispered softly where some tear fall down on her cheeks which she wipped off and slept.

Ryan's Room.

The hot water dripping down on Ryan's bare body, He is standing under the shower, Both hands are on the glass wall, feeling the water on his body, closing his eyes, he just lost in the water.

After 25 minutes he come out of the baathroom while wrapping a towel around his hard waist.

He dries his wet hair with towel and went to closet to wear the clothes, after wearing his tshirt and lower, he lie down on the bed and while thinking something he slept..

To be continue.