Chapter 18

.

.

The ocean were looking very deep and dark blue, the cold breeze were touching their faces while they both started walking near the ocean holding hands.

Ryan looked at her who was smiling while playing with the water under her bare feet, she has removed her sandal and was holding it in her other hand.

"you like it?"

"yes I love it."

They both moved towards big stones and Sophia immediately sit on the one of stone while Ryan sit on the send just near her foot.

Sophia pushed back her hairs from her side face, feeling the gentle wind on her face she closed her eyes and smiled softly feeling very calm and relaxed.

Ryan smiled watching her every move in silence, in his eyes Sophia looking very stunning naturally without anything on her face.. this days her skin become more white and soft also her face glowing just like moonlight in the dark night.

He slowly moved his hand to her bare ankle which made her feel goosebumps and her heart beat fast..

Ryan gently caresses her feet skin with his knuckles and leaned close to her ankle, he kissed there softly..

Sophia pushed back her hair and leaned close to his face and pecked his nose which makes him chuckled lightly.

"David's birthday coming can we go there to celebrate his birthday?

"Yes we will go."

Suddenly Sophia think about something and softly spoke.

"um can I ask something?"

"You don't have to ask for it just say what you have to ask or say."

Sophia nodded and smiled before speaking.

"Have you never wanted a girl in your life before me?"

Ryan look at her for a while before saying.

"Yes.. I also wanted a girl in my life, who respects me and stood by my side whenever i face any kind of problems in my life, who loves me so much that I never received though."

Sophia moved towards him and sit on his lap, her back was facing his sight.

She wrapped Ryan's arms around her waist and whispered softly.

"I will and never leave your side."

He gently placed a kiss on her bare shoulder making her eyes closed.

"well how you felt when you make love with me for the first time?"

Ryan look down at her and said looking at her with his dark instance gaze as she gulped her saliva looking at his eyes.

"When I first loved you with all my heart and soul, I felt like I got everything I was waiting for. because that night you become mine and i yours.. forever.

Her heart beat increased when she heard his deep yet gentle voice.

Her cheek softly turned pink and she looked down while blushing hard where Ryan smirk in mischievous.

"why are you blushing like this hmm did i say somthing wrong my love."

She bit her lower lip then slowly shook her head whereas Ryan pulled her closer and turned her then started kissing her lips very softly.

They were very lost in the kiss that they didn't hear the voice of phone yet the phone again ring making Ryan growl as he broke the kiss and took out his phone.