Chapter 16

After Six Months.....

Everyone - CHEERS 🥂

All family members including Ryan's friends cheers and started sipping drinks.

"Sophia Ryan.. you both are looking very stunning guys."

She complicated them and hugged Sophia tightly whereas Ryan, Lisa, Kevin, Alex, Joseph, Sia, David, Sophia's father  chuckled softly.

"thank you so much Emily.."

Sophia said softly and stood beside Ryan who hold her waist and whispered softly near her ear.

"you look really stunning."

Sophia's cheeks turned pink and she moved her hair and put them behind her ear.

With Grandpa's wish Ryan held a big party for himself (Ryan ) and Sophia's six months anniversary in which grandpa himself is not present there in the party as his health was not well.

That's why Ryan just invites his close one in which his friends, business partner, mafia's leader and Sophia's family members to celebrate their six months anniversary.

Suddenly the music started and light dimmed making the atmosphere romantic and beautiful.

Everyone started dancing with their partner and friends.

Ryan and Sophia started to dance while looking at each other eyes deeply feeling peace and Happy.

Whereas David and Sia also dancing with each other while Sia was looking here and there but not him, suddenly she gasped when David pulled her closer And Said with dark voice.

"look at me Sia."

His dominant aura and voice made her shivered, where she unknowingly put her hand on his chest right there where she was feeling his fast heart beat.
She moved her gaze down on his chest and then looked up at his eyes he grabbed her hand and kissed her hand softly while looking at her eyes Directly.