ѕєвєℓαѕ

When they got there, Harry may or may not have paid the cab driver with more tips due to their not-so-innocent activity in the back of his car.

Opening the front door would not have been such a hard task to do until he's got a drunk Louis clinging into his side, not to mention with him rutting his hard-on, desperately needing to get himself off on Harry's thigh.

Definitely not helping at all.

“Haz, we don't get all night.” Louis whimpered between hiccups. 

Harry sighed and let the other boy be supported by the door frame and his arm whilst he unlocked the door with the other as quickly as he could. “Come on, Lou. Go inside first.”

Louis' striking blue eyes barely opened. Harry frowned when he just lifted up a hand. “Hold on a sec.”

Harry couldn't help but come closer. “What happened?”

Harry regretted saying anything at that moment, because right after he said it, Louis puked all his guts out on him.

Right. Louis was pretty much drunk and Harry completely forgot about that.

What an exciting night. He thought sarcastically.

   ҉     ҉     ҉  

So after he cleaned themselves up, it was already past midnight and Harry had yet to get Louis to sleep.

The now-tipsy lad had already dressed in his PJs and was making grabby hands at him, refusing to close his eyes without Harry beside him in the bed. 

“Come on, Harry. Sleep with me.”

If he did not know better, Harry would think of filthy thoughts right then. Fuck his dirty mind. Louis was hardly sober up, so he didn't think much about his choices of vocabulary.

Little did he know that the latter was thinking the same thing as him.

“You need to sleep, Louis. Now, I'm going to tuck you in.” Harry's voice laced with a tender, adoring tone which made the other boy pout. 

In Louis’ head, he wanted a sexy, rough Harry to manhandle him. Sleep was not the thing he wanted to do now.

All he wanted was a furious Harry to fuck him hard, because he was so horny, it hurt. Not the sweet Harry to tuck him in like a stupid baby.

Louis sat up straight before clenched his fists around Harry's front shirt, making the startled boy who was standing earlier lost his balance and fell right on top of him with his hands on each side of his head to hold himself up from crushing Louis' petite figure.

Louis’ breath was knocked out of his chest and his eyes widened in shock, his hands kept in place. His heart almost leaped out of his chest by how fast it was beating right now.

“Louis.” Harry whispered underneath his breath. He admitted Louis was breathtakingly beautiful, his own heart quickened at the close proximity between them. If it was not for his hands, he would have directly kissed Louis on the lips. Not like he would complain any other way. 

“Fuck me.” Louis spoke bluntly, ocean blue eyes looking straight into his eyes with so much determination in his voice. He began to lean up to brush Harry's lips with his, but luck seemed not on his side tonight, when Harry climbed out of the bed hurriedly as if trying to escape from him.

“No, Lou. We can't do that. Not when you are drunk.” Harry talked quickly, indicating that he either panicked or was nervous. He stepped back until he was an exact metre or two away from him, his hands kept waggling in front of him, gesture emphasizing the words he was saying like denying Louis to come closer to him. “Not to mention when you have amnesia.”