ѕαтυ

It happened so fast.

The blue eyed guy had already been lying limp on a gurney that the hospital nearby brought to get him to the ambulance. His face was smeared with blood which was still flowing down from the side of his forehead. Bruises were all over his body. Clothes were ripped then and there.

It really was chaotic.

There were a lot of journalists gathered around, looking for information they could get knowing there was a well-known pop star involved in the accident.

Thankfully, the nurses along with the police could get him out of the broken, upside down vehicle as soon as possible without causing any more unwanted hassle.

It was then during the ride, one of the nurses stared at him with such concern in her eyes. While the others were trying to clean him up as best as they could, she held the phone she found in his pants to her ear, trying to reach for some of his relatives through his emergency contact.

A lady’s voice came from the other line. “Louis! Where are you? The boys were–”

“I’m sorry to interrupt you. I’m Perrie Edwards from LAC Medical Centre wants to inform you that the guy named Louis William Tomlinson had been found in an accident. Are you his family?” The nurse, Perrie, said calmly, in a professional tone she usually used.

“You can’t be serious,” The unknown girl gasped, her voice cracked in the end. 

“I’m sorry, but we are currently trying our best to help Mr. Tomlinson here. So are you his family?” She heard shuffling from the other line as she waited for the young lady to say the confirmation.

“I’m his girlfriend, Eleanor. I can inform his family. I’m gonna head to the hospital now. Thank you and please, do your best.” Without another word, she hung up on her.

Perrie just gaped internally at the panicked girl then pocketed the phone in her white coat. She understood her situation. Her stare was back on the unconscious man in front of her. Her friend already put the oxygen mask on his very familiar face. She knew exactly who he was.

He was one of the members of the famous band One Direction, Louis Tomlinson.

“His girlfriend is on her way,” Perrie informed the other nurses and they nodded at her. She hoped the boy wouldn’t get too many injuries and there’s no serious internal damage to his body.

   ҉     ҉     ҉  

The brunette haired lady had her head in her hands. An older man was pacing around in the waiting room whilst the other young men were sitting down on the seats, each one in their own world.

It had been one hour and a half since they last heard that Louis had been involved in a serious accident. The lad was still in the operation room.

Daniel, as the recent father of Louis, was playing with the twins when the news reached him. He quickly sent them to his mom’s house and prepared himself to go to the hospital. On the other hand, the 1D boys were waiting for the blue eyed man to come for their rehearsal when the girlfriend of his called to say that he could not make it there because of the accident. They all rushed to the hospital in no time. 

No one dared to say anything until a doctor stepped out of the ER. They all stood up in haste with stiff bodies, worrying over what he would say about Louis’ condition.

The doctor with the name tag, Dr. Paulston, cleared his throat to distract the thick tension in the room. “May I ask who the family is?”

Dan raised his hand at the question. “I am his stepfather.”

Dr. Paulston gave him a small smile before signalling the man to follow him. “We'll talk about it in my room. I have to tell you some things about Mr. Tomlinson’s conditions.”

Dan nodded and turned around to give the boys and Eleanor a soothing smile before he walked away with the doctor. 

The room was back to its quietness. Nobody dared to say a word, too worried to even want to break the silence as they were still processing what had happened to their band mate in a span of three hours.