Chap 1

The 'undertale crew' sat around the table. Well, except for sans. Papyrus glanced upstairs worriedly. Everyone had started to notice how... fidgety sans was lately.

He had started to become more.. lazy, if that was possible. And avoidant, often staying in his room... There was more, too.

They were talking about him. They wanted to help. Toriel sighed and rested a hand on his (papyrus') shoulder.

  "UGHhhh- I hate this!" Undyne growled. Alpys shushed her.

"UNDYNE, I AM WORRIED TOO, BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO YELL" papyrus said, pointedly tilting his head to sans' room.

She sighed and apologized. They were trying to at least be quiet, sans was asleep. There was suddenly thump from upstairs.

Everyone froze. Then, a bright light enveloped them. He vaguely heard frisk yelp.

Papyrus felt a strange tug, and felt himself fall. And fall. And fall. ('Was this was the human felt like when they fell?')

He heard groans when he hit solid. He rubbed his head and sat up.

He heard undyne grunting. Turning his head, he found her shooting spears at a door.

Papyrus groaned and stood up. He felt a warm arm help him.

Turning his head to the side, he saw grillby... huh?

How'd grillby get here? How did any of them get here!?

Looking around, he made sure everyone was there..

A static noise blared in the room. He yelped and covered his non-existant ears. He heard the others do the same.

"How does this thing wor-... heya! I'm sure your wondering why you guys are here!" A (loud) voice echoed  thoughout.

Silence...

"I'm taking that as a yes, sooo.. hm..  oh! You guys are here to react... well.. to watch videos about your friend, sans." The voice said.

Undyne was about to start yelling, but asgore placed a hand on her shoulder.

Asgore stepped forward. "Erm... may we ask why. And could you show yourself." He asked.

...funny thing about asgore. Even if he was unsure, or stuttered. He could get a crowds (in this case, a groups) attention.. a true politician.

The king was a humble, yet powerful man. His shoulder's were almost always slouched, carrying the weight of his guilt.

There was a click somewhere in the room and a human appeared in the middle of the room. Everyone jumped at the sudden appearance, except papyrus and asgore. Papyrus vaguely heard undyne whisper-shout ('HOly-cow!')

"Well. There are some things that, as you know, are bothering sans. And have been for a while. I'm here to show you. And to show you how to help" The human replied.

Frisk had lit up at the sight of another human. Asgore, having recovered first, said. "Very well... I trust the.. uh- videos– Are real?"

The human nodded and suddenly disappeared..

"Huh." Someone muttered, probably undyne or mettaton.

Huh, indeed.

______________________________________
Really short, but I could care less rn.

Yay! Prologue done (ish.. ig)!

This is really short, 475 words total, I think.

Hehehehdksdhziegzwuevuqvakqbsiw.

I'm going crazy.