Chap 3

Sorry for taking so long to get out another chapter, my motivation for writing and undertale died for a while, it's back tho! <3
______________________________________

The screen slowly faded to black, before it showed sans again. This time, he looked older, like present day sans. His eyes were closed, slowly opened. The bags (how do skeletons get eye bags?( were more noticable upclose.

Papyrus made a small noise of surprise. Asgore smiled softly, happy that they were away from the.. past.

Grillby and undyne frowned at the eye bags.. didn't he ALWAYS sleep..?

The screen zoomed out to show sans' room. There were a few crumbled papers and socks, but it was evidently more cleaner then it was in the underground. Sans was laying on his back sprawled out

Frisk blinked, turning to papyrus. In return, papyrus smiled.

"YES, I DID CLEAN SANS' ROOM ON THE SURFACE, THOUGH I AM SURPRISED HE MANAGED TO KEEP IT.. MOSTLY- CLEAN!"

undyne snorted, alphys elbowed her.

Sans gave a small, tired sigh. He brought his arm over his sockets, covering them. After a second, he put his arm down and sat up, looking at the clock. It was 7 in the morning.

Papyrus was a noise, whether it be of surprise or proud. He was surprised sans was up that early– to be fair, everyone was.

Undyne grinned. " Guess that punk can wake up early..!" She said, although she trailed off, wondering briefly if that's because the previous scene was a nightmare.

He stood up, his joints popping. Letting out a satisfied sigh, he stood up. He grabbed his signature jacked and draped it on.

Asgore smiled wistfully. "Sans loves that jacket."

Papyrus smiled brightly, "YEAH! HE NEARLY NEVER TAKES IT OFF"

Frisk giggled, briefly imagining sans wear anything other then that, or blue.

Mettaton smirked. "Blue is his color." Alphys nodded in agreement.

He opened his bedroom door and walked downstairs. He poked his head pass, looking into the kitchen. His eye sockets squinted sleepily

Alphys squealed inwardly. Frisk smiled.

He looked so much like a cat!
(Basically) everyone thought.

He blinked, looking around. "Paps?" He said. He walked around, finding a note on the fridge: 'HELLO, SANS! I THOUGHT I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT IM GOING TO BE AT UNDYNES HOUSE TODAY, AND MAYBE FOR A SLEEPOVER! I PROMISE TO TEXT YOU IF I DO.   THERES SPAGHETTI IN THE FRIDGE, REMEMBER TO EAT. -LOVE, THE GREAT PAPYRUS'

Papyrus gasped. "I REMEMBER THIS! THIS WAS ABOUT A WEEK AGO!"

Undyne grinned, nodding.

Alphys, again, squealed inwardly: their (sans' and papyrus') relationship is so darn cuteeee!'

Sans blinks before shrugging, throwing the note away. He walked over to the counter, barely taller than it, and blink led at another note. He stood on his toes to grab it, eye sockets filled with soft curiosity.

Undyne, ashore, and grillby snorted at how short he was.

Frisk grinned, although curious as well.

Papyrus blinked. "I DID NOT KNOW MY BROTHER COULD LOOK SO CURIOUS!" he muttered, although that didnt make him really any quieter.

He grasped the note and read it: -SANS, PLEASE BUY SOME GROCERIES!' And under it was a list. Sans groaned before walking to the front door, putting on some slippers

Frisk and toriel giggled as his groan.

Papyrus hugged, although there was a small, fond grin on his face.

He pocketed the list and walked outside. The scene changed to his in the store. He walked around, cart filled with a few things.

Papyrus gasped. "MY LAZY BEOTHER IS ACTUALLY DOING WORK?!"

Frisk giggled.

The others just stared fondly (-flowey)

He walked down an aisle, looked like a milk aisle. He looked up, a frustrated expression on his face. All the good milk was at the top, where he couldn't reach.

Papyrus sighed fondly. Undyne snorted.

Toriel grinned, although a bit worried.

He climbed on the first shelf and stop on his toes, trying to reach them. His eyes sockets are squinted, his fingers inches away from the handles.

Papyrus smiled, slightly worried.

Frisk prayed he wouldn't fall.

Toriel fidgeted, "why doesn't he just.. ask for help"

Undyne huffed. "Well, one time I went shopping with him. He asked for help with something from an employee and that bast- that dude-" she quickly fixed, eyeing toriel" scolded him and treated him like a.. well, a child" she said

Papyrus and frisk huffed. Almost every new human they met who hadn't heard sans speak, thought he was a child.

Mettaton suppressed a small snort. Despite how irritated she knew it must feel, it was SLIGHTLY funny.

Before they could continue talking, the screen started.

A woman approached, with a irritating smile, she walked towards sans. She grabbed a milk, and sans blinked, thinking she was helping. But the woman gave a, obviously fake, smile. And turned away

Everyone gaped. What-

Undyne growled lightly. Mettaton and grillby frowned, upset.

Papyrus huffed, "WELL, SHE WAS RUDE!"

frisk nodded in agreement.

Toriel blinked, slightly off put. "That- if I'm not mistaken, I believe that was brenda, from my work." She said.

Everyone faced her, gaping. They all had heard about brenda, she was a monster hater. Always giving toriel a hard time.

Sans had heard the least oit of them, but still knew of her. They all just never knew what she looked like.

The screen turned to sans, giving an annoyed expression with the words 'what the fuck?' Around him.

Grillby snorted, looking away. Toriel covered her mouth, hiding a grin.

Mettaton and undyne highfived.

Frisk giggled.

Papyrus fondly smiled.

They all rarely saw sans getting actually annoyed. Or Insulting anyone. (Though he didnt actually)

He sighed and turned away, moving slightly. He finally managed to grab a carton. He climbed down, jumping when his phone ran. He quickly answered it, checking the milk. "Heya, what's up?"

Papyrus nearly jumped out of his (nonexistent) skin when sans almost fell.

Toriel hummed, expression thoughtful.

Another voice answered, "hey! Uh- sans" it was toriel. Sans looked slightly surprised.

_____^_________^____________^_________

Heyyy. So yeah, sorry for the cliffhanger. I'm just really tired.

If you guys have any ideas that I could add in, or adjustments (wrong fact, spelling, ect) then PLEASE comment it!

Love you all <3

Anyway, does anyone have a favor song they want me to listen to? Comment it!