The Angelic Singer

Sammy
'It's time to wake up young one.' Hearing that all of a sudden while taking a nap that seems never ending you'd most likely be spooked, but this voice was soothing. I just can't explain it.
Actually I can't explain anything, in this time in my life, everything was a fuzz.
'It is time for you, to finish your purpose' the voice spoke again. I felt as if I'd slept for 50 years, and all I could say at the moment was probably something like 'eaug-haaah' I know so cool of my part. Even cooler I could not move my body.
I floated in endless nothing, and no it's not a metaphor, I believe to have found myself in the void itself. Dark and empty.
So, how do I end up in a situation like this, pues no se. Just as lost as you.
'Listen, young one, listen to my voice' I heard in my ear, well your voice ain't hard to miss. It's lovely actually ever thought of being a singer It would be angelic. The voice spoke again, 'Who are you young one?'
'I am...'
Now that I know. 'Samuel, I'm a reincarnation of a Child of the First and I'm supposed to be dead.' Dam that's deep.
'Indeed' spoke the voice. 'Open your eyes, my brother.' As if an order I did as told.
There I saw him, beautiful. He was beautiful, 'Your, I know you...' I managed. 'Yes. You do.' The man was much larger he was misty even, like an illusion. The dark void lightened but still he was the center of attention, his eyes both covered in a thin silk his short cropped hair seemed to change color from light brown to gold, or where those highlights? Sometimes it seemed as if it were white. He wore light robes which moves slowly as if a soft breeze we're hitting them. His smile, so gentle but yet I could see sympathy in his gaze as if he knew some heck of bad stuff were about to happen to me.
As for me I floated numbly before him, I felt calm but dum, still I had so many questions. As if he could read my thoughts, which I think he could, he spoke, 'The questions you have must bother you, but now it is not the time.', he waved one of his hands and instantly I fell. But like not onto the ground I fell into pitch darkness. A bueno, ahora si morí.
...
...
...
So guess what I'm not dead. But uh, my whole body hurts. Actually where am I?
Darkness that's all I saw, until a fizzing noise and a sliding door I saw light. I almost stumbled out of the odd capsule, A white room, what?
Fizz, fizz, fizz.
Some tubes that where stuck to my back fell off the moment I stepped too far for them to stretch. Low quality if I do say so myself.
I don't know about you but this room reminded me of a doctors office but uh, no doctors. Actually there where more tubes and wires than anything, speaking of which I almost tripped with one. Like jeez who ever is in charge should like I dunno get that out of the way?! Someone could get injured?
But in all seriousness. Where am I? Why am I here? And why does it feel familiar?
For a second I paused, I suddenly knew something I hadn't before.
'I was dragged here. After the war. But- '
'Why?'
I brushed that though off my mind knowing I wouldn't get answers by just standing there so I kept on moving holding on to any nearby wall or side table. The room was filled with odd medical equipment, and stuff. No sound. I guess other than my breathing. And awkward tripping. My vision also seemed foggy like everything was shifting , as if remnants of a life I lost where trying to cut in merging with the blank room almost like trying to piece a puzzle together but some pieces belonged to another. Suddenly I felt a sense of dread, tension rise over me. A voice. I heard a voice.
'Someone is here.'