Foggy images

Sammy
Walking down the corridors of the void, towards the dormitory, I knew the way of course.
I'd made this walk a million times before, but with my old friends. Now I was making it once more fifty years later with whom I'm supposed to accept as the reincarnation of these fellow friends. 
     The thing about the cycle is that your not supposed to remember your past life, I didn't follow the cycle, but yet their faces the faces of those friends who I'd shared so many days with are gone.  Now I was left with the foggy image of a life I'd lost. 
     But this is in the past, like Merrida had said.  Now I have to learn how to work with the new generation.  Maxine Adler, Carly Evangeli and Roselle Em.  One of them is missing. 
'Uhm, Max? What's up with the fifth one missing?' I asked.
Max walked closest to me, he's rather short, shortest out of the three. Probably 5'3, his almost white blond hair shortly cropped with a messy middle parting falling lightly over his stormy grey eyes. He dressed in formal clothes. And walked with authority.
'The fifth is just gone. The guardian has been unable to locate them, knowing the system were probably going to be sent the find them soon.' He answered coldly. 'You should know that.'
I just nodded. I knew I had to become close to these people but my mind was just somewhere else.
Finally we gave a familiar turn, we're almost there. The dorm.
       There stood the tall door of the room I'd entered so many times before, memories came flooding back, memories of joy, triumph, sadness, anger even, but when I tried to recall the faces of those who I'd lost, the memory became a blank.  'Well, let's go in.' I pushed open the door, they'd fixed the annoying creek it used to have when opened, what a relief. 
       Inside the place was huge, a half circle shaped room divided into five rooms in a crescent shape.  In the center a crescent couch with many pillows and a round table.  Each room was divided as evenly as possible, when a room started the color on the wall changed, this dorm it special it's magical.  The rooms shift to the owners preference, so I knew exactly which one was mine, last one to the left like old times, next was Maxine's, Roselle's, the missing fifth member and Carly.  Meaning there was an empty room at the very center. 
       'Here, Samuel, you can plug the USB here.' Carly pointed at the round table in front of the couch on it sat a box, I mean is it a box? More like a flat rectangle.
       She pulled me over to it as the others sat on the couch silently.  'It's a laptop, here give it' she extended her hand sharply.
       Carly, something about her made her seem non human, her sharp eyes with thick eyelashes, her reptilian like pupils, her spiky hair, the yellowish tint under her eyes.  Don't get me wrong she gorgeous, and something makes me believe she knows that.  But although her eyes seem of evil her smile contradicts that, a sweet helpful smile.  Maybe that's just the way her face always looks?  But why do I feel like I've seen eyes like this before. 
        'Here.' I give her the object.  She holds it carefully and plugs it in then looking over to me. 'You can take this to your room if you'd like some privacy' she hands me the laptop and grins.  'Just click the play button.'
         Now here I was holding a laptop? Well whatever.  'Imma go to my room, thanks to all of you for helping me out.'
        As I left something bugged me, how had I forgotten to speak to Roselle, I'd spoken to everyone but her. Gosh! I turned over to where she was seated but she was gone.  She must've headed to her room. 
        'Great work Sammy, great work.'
        Finally in my room everything was just how I'd left it, but I paid it no attention I was dying to know what was within this message so I did as told, a video began to play.