I seek revenge.

Max
From a very young age I knew of my purpose. My family made it evident and therefore I was trained and prepared.
This is if I were my brother....
My name is not truly Maxine, nor am I supposed to be here. This, name, this identity, belonged to my brother, he is the one who's supposed to be sitting here in the Void. But, that will not be possible.
When I was only six years of age, a Chromian attacked my home, killed my father and took my brother. I have many reasons to believe the same Chromian visited the others homes, but failed to capture them.
I remember her, tall, strong. Her blood stained armor, her dead eyes. The scar on her right eye. What she did will not be justified, therefore I ignored my mothers words claiming the existence of my brother unsubstantial. I know what I saw. And I was to avenge him.
Therefore I trained myself, I taught myself all there was to know of the prophecy, I was to infiltrate the castle as a Child of The First. As my brother Maxine Adler.
This is why I find myself sitting here now. This is the only way I'll be able to find the Chromian, well, I don't exactly plan to look for her. If she were to still be alive, she'll come to me, she'll come for the others. Specially for this Samuel guy.
    'Dead...' Samuel spoke, 'I see.'
    Calm and collected, suited for a soldier, this guy has been trained in those ways, he has experience.  He has seen war, this is evident. 
     'Yes. Very tragic, but the past is the past.' The guardian stood from her throne, more like a couch but don't mind that.  'In fact, we don't have time to stay in the past, many things to take care of here! In the present!' She began rummaging through her mess of a box behind her throne.  'I mean, you were left a message, if I can find it I'd gladly give it to you.' She began to throw stuff around which Eleanor kept catching with great agility. 
      'A message?' Samuel asked, 'from who?'
      'Aha! I found it!' Merrida pounced up with something in her hands. 'Here! I have no idea what's inside or from whom it is, all I know it's for you, cuz we'll it has your name written on it!'
Samuel held the small object on his hands as if it were a small fragile bird, he looked rather mystified. 'Erm- how do I-?' He asked.
'Ah well, figure it out when you get to your room, oka!' Merrida tapped him on the head and grinned, 'your new friends can help you with that.' She looked over to where the others and I were seated.
'Oh! I'm sorry where are my manners I didn't notice you guys sitting there. My name is Samuel. And you are?'
'Maxine Adler, and these are Roselle Em and Carly Evangeli, it is a pleasure to meet you', I responded.
'If you'd like we could help you work that object you've been given.' Carly held out her hand, 'lemme see.'
Samuel hesitated but soon gave in. 'Here.'
It was a USB with a name tag. Nothing unusual about it. Something everyone should know, but placing into consideration that Samual has apparently been in a deep slumber for over 50 years it makes sense why he is unable to recognize such an object.
'Oh, you can plug this in on a laptop or projector, I'm pretty sure I saw one at the dormitory.' Carly handed Samuel the USB back. 'Come on. It's getting late we can show you how to use it.'
We all stood up and with the permission of our teachers, Chris and Jericho.  We made our way to the dormitory.