Glen?

Sammy 
With no second thought I extended my hand, something flew off a nearby table and zoom. I was holding it.  A dagger? Meh, whatever it was, it was sharp. Just what I needed. I sneaked up on this voice, two voices? They were talking. 
  One left. Now. I attack now.
  I rolled under a table closest to the door, I'm going to sneak up on them, I thought. The door slid open. I've got you now.  No thoughts just attack.  I jumped out dagger in hand. 'Raaah!' Now we don't speak of this but...My voice cracked. Anyway.
  No one stood there.  '¿Que?' Great now there's ghosts unless...
    'Your hiding behind this very convenient wall!'           I leaped out into the hallway and pointed my dagger towards the blind spot.
   Again no one, great so now this place is haunted. As if on command the door slid close behind me, 'The flip?'
   Or...this mysterious person is messing with me. Yeah that's it, some magic, strong opponent huh?I rolled towards the wall on the opposite side and sneaked up to the edge and with my dagger, (again no idea what it is) I looked to see if I could see the owner of the voice through the reflection. 
   There! A cape? Whatever.  I moved slowly as to not make a sound, and then I charged.  'Raaaahhh!' (again) dagger over my head no thoughts. 
Clank- 'heh?'
   Great.  Now my wrist was being held my feet a few inches or something away from the ground and dagger on the floor, how heroic. I probably looked like a- 'una muñeca de trapo' jeez. 
  I looked at my feet and clenched my fists, heh now you've done it stranger!
Swish
Clank
  'Huh?' They stopped my kick? First of all sham, am I flexible?! There my leg was now being held by their other hand, jeez- awkward.  Eye to eye.  We saw eye to eye- double awkward.  They wore a golden mask, odd, but familiar.
   Wait. There I was transported somewhere else in my mind. A memory?
    ...
  'You-'
  A tall woman stood before me her face behind a expressionless mask, her hair completely covered up with fabric.  She wore flexible yet strong armor.  Not an inch of skin visible.  She stood sternly with both her hands over her lap.  'Samuel.' She spoke, her voice was strong but wise.  'I- I'm sorry I'll leave.' I said. 
     'I'm not supposed to be here, sorry I just-'
    The woman lifted a hand in silence, 'You have no where to go. I know child.' She moved towards a bench against a wall to my right, calmly she sat there and then gestured me to join her.  I did. Welp I'm about to get scolded.
     'Samuel, tell me what is it now?' She asked me patting my head softly. 
      'I- it's my sister.' I held back a sob.  'She's been hurt.  And I wanted to help her.  But I was too late.'
     ...
     ...
    'Glen, I-'
    The memory faded, the last thing I saw was her mask, the same mask as this person, could it be?   'I know you.'
   'No you do not.  I apologize.' He answered. 
   Before I could answer back something stung my neck and I fainted.
    ...