Seashells, ships and mermaids

Sammy
A woman with short cropped black hair sat on a couch with a small baby on her lap. She looked as if she'd been crying, her diamond grey eyes were a tad red, her smile lifted up more on one side. And her gentle elegant hands holding onto the child who just peacefully slept.
'Hello, my son' she spoke.
Mother. That woman was my mother. And the child on her lap must be-
'I know how much you wanted to meet him' she continued, 'Apolo, your littlest baby brother.' The little baby boy was swaddled in a blue blanket with a pattern of many seashells, ships and mermaids. I recognize that blanket. Yes, I remember, I had made it for him. As a gift. I'd learned to make them for my siblings.
'I'm making this message for you, so you could see him, and so we can all say our goodbyes since-' she paused, what ever she was to say hurt her immensely. 'Since we've been told your not coming back.'
If I hadn't shed a tear before I did now. 'Come on all of you. It's time to say goodbye' she spoke to someone off screen. Slowly smaller children came into view some older ones did too, one, two- five. Eight. All of my siblings, with their messy black and brown hairs. Their grey eyes some more blue I recognized all of them. Dustin and Mandy the twins with their one eye blue, one eye grey thing. Philip with uncontrollable hair like always. Diego who must've been five years old with a face full of freckles. I couldn't help but smile. The older ones stood behind the couch while the younger ones sat besides my mother.
My father soon came into view, his blue eyes and thin glasses, a look of kindness he always had. He smiled a small smile like he always did when I got in trouble and my mother scolded me. Every one spoke in unison, 'Bye Sammy...we'll miss you'
Then they all started saying something or showing me something, Mandy showed me his latest drawing, one of the oldest Renee told me how his team had won the soccer match. Which made me very proud. This kept going till they all had pitched something in. The little ones being oblivious as always just started heading off screen, my mother still sat at the center, my father now next to her.
'Sammy, we don't know what is in store for you, but whatever it is,' My mother spoke. 'We all believe you can do it.'
'Now it's time for us to go. Goodbye my son. Te queremos mucho, never forget that.' The recording ended. And then it hit me. I will never see them again. I sobbed, uncontrollably in the darkness of my room, the only light came from the laptop which I soon closed. This, was all taken from me. They're gone...