CHAPTER TEN

<MIAMI, FLORIDA> Monday, October 23 7:07am

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>
Monday, October 23 7:07am

It has been three weeks since the 'kiss' from Gresham and ever since Gresham will hold my hand in school and kiss my cheek. I just go with it because I really don't wanna hurt his feelings and he's so sweet and nice to me.

Alessio and I haven't talked since I helped him clean his wounds. When I catch him looking at me he immediately looks the other way but at least his black eye is finally gone.

I sat in the cafeteria with my head down in my arms with my eyes closed. I didn't get much sleep last night since Gresham and I were on facetime until about two in the morning.

"What's up with you?" A voice said I looked up to see Silas and Alessio sitting down in front of me.

"I was on call until two in the morning and I'm tired" I mumbled.

"Then why don't you go home and get some more sleep?" Silas questioned.

"I can't miss school, I have cheer" I said.

Technically not true since I'm one of the top girls. She really doesn't care if I miss practice. I just can't miss the games since I'm a top flier.

"Have your mom call in to pick you up and then go home and sleep" Silas said.

"My mom has another trip so she's flying out in an hour. She's going to New York" I said. 

"Oh well I'm pretty sure Alessio could take you home or even your friend Gresham-" Silas said but was cut off by Alessio.

"I'll take her at first period" He said.

"Okay" I mumbled.

As I had my head down and was resting in my arms, time passed quickly because when I looked up it was almost eight o'clock and Alessio was gone, where had he gone.

I looked around the cafeteria to see him nowhere to be seen until the doors to my left opened. It was Alessio. He had a sharp look on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me we had to leave about forty five minutes ago" I said.

"You were sleeping" He shrugged.

"Now grab your stuff and let's go" He grumbled walking towards the exit doors in the cafeteria.

Bitchy much?

I followed Alessio to the parking lot thinking we were going to ride in his new car he bought last week but no, it was his motorcycle, no way am I getting on that thing, it's dangerous.

"I am not getting on that thing" I said.

"Why not?" he questioned.

"It's dangerous, do you know how many motorcycle accidents happen a year?" I said.

"Well you don't have to worry about that because I'm a very safe driver" He got on the motorcycle "I've never gotten into a motorcycle accident" He said.

"Yet" I mumbled.

"I won't get into any accidents, you want to know why? Because I'm not a dumb fuck like the childish boys out there that speed and get into accidents all of the time" He said.

"Fine but if you kill me and I die and you end up living I will haunt you for life" I said getting on the motorcycle.

Alessio placed a black helmet on my head that was way too big but he tightened it enough so that it wouldn't fall off of my head.

"I wouldn't even let the thought of you dying cross my mind" He muttered before revving the engine.

"Wrap your arms around me bellissima ragazza" He said moving forward which ended with me slamming against his body and wrapping my arms around his waist.

Italian translate: Beautiful girl

"Ready?" He asked.

"Sure" I said.

"Hold on tight" He said before speeding off.

'I'm not a dumb fuck like the childish boys out there that speed.'

Yeah right.

I held around Alessio's body tighter, having the feeling if I didnt we would crash or I would fall off of the motorcycle. I laid my head on his back while he drove through the streets towards my house.

When we arrived I thanked him before going inside. I locked the door and ran up the stairs plopping on top of my bed. I almost fell asleep but an image crossed my mind.

Alessio.

And I still had his helmet on.

I will give it back to him tomorrow.

• Next chapter is just so dramatic but a little 💋 scene

Vote, comment, and share to your friends.

Next update: January 14th

Word count: 794

Don't forget to follow the instagram.

- Soulsloverlife