CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>Friday, November 17 10:45am

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>
Friday, November 17 10:45am

It's been three weeks.

And I have felt like crap.

I'm always tired and drained and I've had the weirdest craving for the past three weeks.

Pickles and peanut butter can you believe that. It sounds gross but it really isn't.

My mom said it might be because my period is coming up but actually it's been two weeks late.

Olivia and I are still not talking to Eleanor. I told Olivia that Eleanor should be the one to talk to us since we did nothing wrong.

Right after waking in on her and Silas in bed.

Apparently Silas is her 'secret' boyfriend that she wasn't telling me about who would have known.

I sat at the cafeteria table eating a salad with some fruit Olivia sat across from me with Silas.

They're still keeping it a secret though until they're ready for it to get out.

Alessio sat beside Silas on his phone.

"Look, you're finally eating a salad good for you" Jules says with a smirk.

"At least her mom isn't a whore that slept with other people while married and threw a glass vase at her husband" Alessio said.

"My mom is not a whore" She exclaimed.

"Your dad is — well was — thirty years older than your mom" Alessio said.

"It's a twenty six year age gap" she sneered.

"Your dads a pedophile"

"No he's not"

"Well yeah not anymore since he's deceased"

"Whatever but I heard it's getting cold out soon so you have an excuse to cover up that fat stomach of yours-" She was cut short by Olivia.

"I'm really fucking tired of you fat shaming her" she said before slapping Jules to the ground.

Olivia got on top of her, punching her and slapping her in every way she could.

Pop off I guess.

When Silas pulled Olivia off of Jules, Jules stood up on her knees, and Olivia kicked her in the face, making her nose bleed.

"You're lucky he pulled me off of you or you'd be dead" She said as Silas pulled her away.

" I guess you're gonna have to get another plastic surgery done" I said, pointing to her nose.

She screamed running out of the cafeteria looking around. I saw all eyes on us.

Alessio looked up at me and we made eye contact for a few minutes, remembering memories from that drunk night.