CHAPTER ELEVEN

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>Tuesday, October 24 6:30pm

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>
Tuesday, October 24 6:30pm

I was currently on the phone with Olivia and Eleanor. We were having one of our late night calls since all practice's were canceled due to really hot weather.

"What are you guys planning on doing for halloween?" Eleanor asked.

"I don't know, not really anything, probably just going to watch some scary movies with my dads" Olivia said.

"What about you Gabriela?" Eleanor asked.

"Probably just be staying home alone with Pebbles and Mocha and watching some disney movies because I will get way too paranoid watching scary movies on halloween night" I said.

"Why don't you both come to my house on Halloween night? My brother is hosting a party and since he's finally seventeen my parents finally are letting him host a party" She said.

"A party? We've never been to any of those" I replied.

Well me and Olivia haven't. I know that Eleanor has snuck into a couple of college parties only to get a taste of 'college booze' is what she said when she told me.

I've always wanted to go to a party just for the experience.

"You know what, why not, I mean, you only live once, right?" I said grabbing a pair of pajamas and placing them on my bed.

"Okay that's one, what about you Olivia?" Eleanor asked.

"But I always watch scary movies with my dads on halloween it's a traditional thing" Olivia said.

"What if you watch one movie with them and then come over to the party? It's from 9pm-12am at night but I definitely know the party won't end until two or three in the morning" She said.

"Where will your parents be at?" I asked.

"Well, they have to fly out on the 26th to be there on the 27th because my dad is taking my mom to a spooky Halloween festival that's from the 27th to the 29th, and then on the 30th he's taking her on a spooky Halloween cruise. They won't be back until November second because the cruise is two days long and they will be flying from Isla island."

"Oh so the house will basically be parent free?" Olivia said in a mischievous voice.

"Yeah basically" Eleanor said.

"Great" Olivia mumbled.

While I listened to Eleanor and Olivia talk and talk I grabbed all of the things I needed for bed.

I walked to my closet reaching for the box of new bunny slippers that my mom had gotten me.

Grabbing the box with the tip of my finger it fell along with the box beside it.

The lid of the box fell off and all of the papers inside of it fell onto the ground.

All of the letters.