CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>Saturday, December 2 10:00am

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>
Saturday, December 2 10:00am

Gabriela had just gotten to my house.

Lily was in the Living room. She didn't get here until one in the morning so we decided to have her check Gabriela out around ten.

"Hey" Gabriela walked through the door.

"What is she doing here?" Eleanor asked in an annoyed tone.

"She's over here so I can ch-" Lily started but I cut her off.

"Nothing" I said loudly.

"What?" Eleanor asked, confused.

"No seriously, what is she doing here?" Eleanor asked.

"No-"

"I invited her over to bake with me" Mom cut in, literally saving mine and Gabriela's lives.

"You know mom you said you don't let fake people in your house so what is Gabriela doing in here?" Eleanor asked.

"Eleanor shut up Gabriela has never done anything to you when you have never been there for her you're the fake friend not her so shut the fuck up and mind your own business" I said not caring about the tears coming out of Eleanors eyes.

It may sound like I'm a bad brother but really honestly Eleanor has changed so much after she and Jules became best friends.

Eleanor ran up the stairs. I heard the door slam shut and not long after my dad came down stairs with a stern look on his face.

"What's up with Eleanor?" He asked.

"She's being a bitch and I yelled at her so she ran upstairs crying" I said.

"Alessio you need to stop calling your sister a bitch she's your sister for god sakes I know she's been different...recently but you can't just be calling her a bitch" He said and I rolled my face.

"Yeah, the difference in her attitude and personality is changing all because of Jules" I said.

"Well I can't tell her not to be friends with her because I know she will just ignore and not listen to me at all" He said walking into the kitchen and I follow him "And Jules I don't like shes a brat just like her mother that is absolute psycho" He said.

"Well yeah she threw a vase at you and knocked you out when you were married to her" I said.

I know all about the marriage that my dad and Camille had.

"Sorry for interrupting but are you ready to go?" Lily asked.

"Yeah" I said.

Gabriela and I followed Lily into one of the cars we drove to one of the private doctor offices that is family owned. It's a private doctor but there's still other people that can go here. It's really expensive. The only Doctor that is a pediatrician is a male and I'm not letting him touch Gabriela.