CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

<MIAMI, FLORIDA> Monday, November 20 9:45am

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>
Monday, November 20 9:45am

I just woke up and thank god it is thanksgiving break because this sickness I have is getting worse by the week.

Maybe I have cancer.

Walking into the bathroom I turned on the shower before I washed my face. After my face was cleansed and clean I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I started off by shampooing my hair then I washed my body.

After I washed the shampoo out of my hair I grabbed my strawberry scented body scrub and massaged it over my body.

Once I got out of the shower I put my robe on and I moisturized my body and finished my skincare. Then I walked out of the bathroom and picked an outfit for the day which was some leggings and a hot pink sweatshirt.

 Then I walked out of the bathroom and picked an outfit for the day which was some leggings and a hot pink sweatshirt

Her fit^

After I blow dried and brushed my hair I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room. I walked down stairs only to be met with my moms cooking.

I've also been so hungry lately.

Like more hungry than I usually am.

Looking over my mom's shoulder as she cooks over the stuff I see that she's making French toast and eggs.

"Hey máma I'm going to go over to Olivia's" I said, biting into an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Okay what are you guys going to be doing?" She asked.

"We're going to go to the mall and go out to lunch"

"Okay híja"

"Will you be taking one of the cars?"

Not like I ever do.

"Uhh I don't know" I said.

"What if you take the Jeep Wrangler?" She suggested.

I got the Jeep Wrangler when I got my driver's license a couple of months ago.

Apparently my mom had used all the money she received from one of her clients and bought me a car, but I don't really drive it because I want to save gas, especially since I don't even have a job. I do have an allowance but gas is pretty spendy and I don't wanna spend all of my monthly allowance on gas money.