EPILOGUE

<CHICAGO, ILLINOIS> Sunday, August 27 3:00pm

<CHICAGO, ILLINOIS>
Sunday, August 27 3:00pm

It's been five years.

Five years since I gave birth to Emilliano.

When Emilliano was two months old we moved to Chicago with Alessio. Alessio had to be there a week early for the tour of the school, to get his apartment settled, and a couple other things.

I would've gone with him to help him but he said I still needed to rest from 'letting a baby rip open my vagina' his words not mine.

In Alessio's first two years of college he got his Masters and the second years he was for his masters he started to get his Bachelor's degree. I know it's weird because usually you have to get your Bachelors first.

In Alessio's first three years of college he earned his Bachelors and Master's Degree which people may be surprised but it's because he didn't take his summer off.

When he finished his Bachelors and Masters he transferred to UCI University in Chicago to complete his business degree and it only took him two years and he only went to college three days a week so he had more time to spend with Emilliano and now.

And now he's graduated.

Finally after five years of Alessio going to school and the both of us raising a kid together we are finally having another kid.

But Alessio doesn't know that yet.

When I found out about two months ago I was pregnant I was excited but mostly nervous even though we already have a kid. Is Alessio ready for two kids yet?

Alessio takes over his fathers Mafia and Business in a couple of weeks there will be a huge Mafia ball for it.

At least that's what Alessio told me.

Eleanor took over her mothers business last year when she turned twenty she went to a college at ESMOD which was in Paris France and got her Bachelor's degree in fashion business.

Ol-

"GABRIELA" Olivia yells at me finally dragging me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Geez, I've been trying to get your attention for about five minutes. Do you want a natural look or glam?" She asked.

Oh right I forgot I'm getting ready for my wedding right now.

Yeah you heard that right I'm getting married.

About six months ago Alessio took me on a glorious date to Middleton Wisconsin it was only a two hour drive from Chicago and Elena was there visiting Alessio so she watched Emilliano for the weekend.

About six months ago, Alessio took me on a glorious date to Middleton, Wisconsin. It was only about a two hour drive from Chicago and Elena was already there visiting Alessio, so she watched Emiliano for the weekend.